Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Mcdonalds used to have the best fountain coke but they went to the "free style" coke dispensers and screwed it up.

RC in cans for the win. mexi Coke in glass bottles is the best.
    I knew you weren't all bad!
    :rofl:

RhplT.gif

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Fountain Coke is great, Pepsi is :puke: .

Canned RC is the best.
    Ok, I'm Southern, of course RC is the best. I ran across it a few weeks ago at Meijer, and bought several cases.

I delivered RC in the early 80's, Nehi Beverage Co. in Indianapolis
    I won't touch the :poop:.

Fountain Coke is awesome, but alas I can no longer have it. So Coke Zero is a great alternative.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I delivered RC in the early 80's, Nehi Beverage Co. in Indianapolis
    I won't touch the :poop:.

Fountain Coke is awesome, but alas I can no longer have it. So Coke Zero is a great alternative.
    No soft drinks anymore and besides they all taste like crap anyway.

Maybe an ice cold Sprite over ice when I have real stove top popcorn salted and buttered. A cold Jarita (Sp) Mexican soft drink made with the real stuff we grew up with.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I haven't read the books, but have been aware of his reporting for years. He's hardly some far right agitator. He only has a target on his back because he exposes antifa.

He's done long form interviews with the usual cadre of conservative YouTubers and commentators, mainly because they are the only people willing to talk to him. I think you can find vids with him talking to Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Been Shapiro, Joe Rogan, etc. I'd start there.
    I found a good long interview on Dave Rubin and bits and pieces of an interview with Joe Rogan.

OMG, we have literally reached the point that merely criticizing left-wing violence is enough to get a left-leaning, gay, Vietnamese immigrant labeled as a far-right extremist in the mainstream media. I don't have much hope for us.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Just FYI on Joe Rogan videos, since he signed his deal with Spotify I think he moved all of his interviews over to that platform. They're still free, but you have to have a Spotify account.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm just curious, has anybody here read Andy Ngo's books, etc.?

The reason I ask is simply that I have not, and would like to know more about him. I never would have heard of the guy if it weren't for INGO, and when I Google him all I get are articles that describe him as a far-right agitator. What's the story on him?
    I got hit with a paywall for that article, but this one from The Hill appears to have the same info (with a surprise left-leaning bent!): https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...ford-and-sons-banjo-player-is-taking-a-hiatus

Truly sad times we live in...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Don't put that horse away wet. You need a cup of mares sweat to exorcise the spirits out of the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom