• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm glad you've seen it. At the root of "wokeism" is a strange religious/cultural manifestation of Marxism. This is the biggest threat to America as a free society.

White nationalism isn't even a blip on the radar compared to this, but most of America has their radar so ultra-tuned for seeing Nazis everywhere they can't see the Marxism creeping in. And I'm not saying there aren't any white nationalists. They're few and far between compared to the crop of cultural Marxists zealots universities are cranking out of progressive institutions like iphones from Chinese assembly lines. And the WN don't have any institutional power. WN appears to be on the rise, but I think that is a function of white nationalists exploiting some naive conservatives' frustration with the state of things to pump up membership.

The Woke own nearly all of the institutions now. The Church is one of the last institutions not owned by wokeists, and there are signs that wokeism is even overtaking that. When you hear Diversity/Equity/Inclusion talked about in your church, beware. That's the new Holy Trinity. It's a bellwether for where your church is headed.
    There are definitely Church's that have been infected with wokeism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Every single one of those douchebags is a waste of DNA and ATP synthesis. The consciousness of someone who was going to cure cancer or develop the next technological breakthrough could have been implanted into one of those bodies but no - it had to be Junior J. Patchouli and his/her/xe/they and their “Reeeeeee!!! social justice.

That school needs Vladimir Makarov to take a walk around the campus...
    Okay. Fine. Those people suck. So now what? They have all the political power now. They're now beyond conservative's ability to do anything. Conservatives are morally repugnant; evil. Progressives are morally just and great. Conservatives can't turn this ship around. The only people who can shut this **** down at this point are red-pilled progressives who think wokeism is poison too.

I'm starting to see even some left-wing journalists on the left speak out against wokeism. Medium.com, a left-center-ish news outlet, published a blog post titled Oppressive Wokeism Needs to Stop. That was surprising. There are a few other's as well. And I don't want to make this sound like it's more than it is. Most of the Left won't even admit that there is a such thing as cancel culture. The point is, post insurrection, the right does not have much credibility right now with people in the center to center-left.

The right is isolated now and it's even being de-platformed. So pushback that can gain any ground will come from people in the center to center-left. I kinda don't think it's going to happen soon enough and to the scale needed to utterly destroy wokeism. Wokeism needs to be canceled. Conservatives can't do that. So I kinda think we're ****ed. I kinda think wokeism is going to grow. And all we can do is say they're douchebags, and a waste of DNA as they take over every institution and further their revolution.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Okay. Fine. Those people suck. So now what? They have all the political power now. They're now beyond conservative's ability to do anything. Conservatives are morally repugnant; evil. Progressives are morally just and great. Conservatives can't turn this ship around. The only people who can shut this **** down at this point are red-pilled progressives who think wokeism is poison too.

I'm starting to see even some left-wing journalists on the left speak out against wokeism. Medium.com, a left-center-ish news outlet, published a blog post titled Oppressive Wokeism Needs to Stop. That was surprising. There are a few other's as well. And I don't want to make this sound like it's more than it is. Most of the Left won't even admit that there is a such thing as cancel culture. The point is, post insurrection, the right does not have much credibility right now with people in the center to center-left.

The right is isolated now and it's even being de-platformed. So pushback that can gain any ground will come from people in the center to center-left. I kinda don't think it's going to happen soon enough and to the scale needed to utterly destroy wokeism. Wokeism needs to be canceled. Conservatives can't do that. So I kinda think we're ****ed. I kinda think wokeism is going to grow. And all we can do is say they're douchebags, and a waste of DNA as they take over every institution and further their revolution.
    I agree for the most part but see a couple of issues. First, as demonstrated by their weighing of BLM/ANTIFA burning, looting, assaulting, and killing with a batch of knuckleheads led by a known BLM activist and ushered in by the police taking selfies and grabbing a few loose items in the Capitol building, the left of center crowd is too damned stupid to be counted on for anything.

Second, we are dealing with enemies who want us eliminated from the face of the planet. I have serious doubts about this ending peacefully. Beyond this, as much as the WN crowd and I having little common ground, I can also see the potential that we may be forced to work alongside people whose values clash with ours on the common ground of not wanting eliminated from the face of the planet.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't read a comic book since I was like... in grade school, but wasn't Captain America already re-cast as a female? Wasn't she the one doing car commercials recently (that I didn't recognize)? Or was that Captain Marvel? I don't know. Like I said, it's been about 50 years since I was interested in comic book characters.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I haven't read a comic book since I was like... in grade school, but wasn't Captain America already re-cast as a female? Wasn't she the one doing car commercials recently (that I didn't recognize)? Or was that Captain Marvel? I don't know. Like I said, it's been about 50 years since I was interested in comic book characters.
    Yes and yes lol, Captain America has been recast as a female and the car commercial person is Captain Marvel.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Has anyone not come to understand that these ****ers have already declared war on us?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Has anyone not come to understand that these ****ers have already declared war on us?
    Some have, and in a way that we can't "shoot back"; It's not like we can shoot someone for hacking a website.

This is not to say that there are not other counterattacks that are available, however..... None of which I'll detail in the open, but I do not refer to anything involving physical violence. I would not want to be accused of inciting people to that due to a lack of clarity.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom