• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some have, and in a way that we can't "shoot back"; It's not like we can shoot someone for hacking a website.

This is not to say that there are not other counterattacks that are available, however..... None of which I'll detail in the open, but I do not refer to anything involving physical violence. I would not want to be accused of inciting people to that due to a lack of clarity.

Blessings,
    Bill
    My point is that within the last couple of months we had sitting members of Congress calling for making lists, holding us "accountable" for our votes, and forcible re-education. For most of my life there have been concerns for things like this happening one of these days. Now we are a matter of weeks from the idea being floated to its becoming a reality. It appears that we are running out of room very quickly.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    S
    My point is that within the last couple of months we had sitting members of Congress calling for making lists, holding us "accountable" for our votes, and forcible re-education. For most of my life there have been concerns for things like this happening one of these days. Now we are a matter of weeks from the idea being floated to its becoming a reality. It appears that we are running out of room very quickly.
    Somewhere in all of this I would like to have these people who feel we need to be reeducated tell me how they know who I voted for.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    S

Somewhere in all of this I would like to have these people who feel we need to be reeducated tell me how they know who I voted for.
    I have two thoughts on this.

First, if they can perpetrate election fraud writ large i doubt the true secrecy of my ballot or yours

Second, as attributed to Stalin, you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette. My guess is that even if they aren't siftibg our social media like these clowns in Virginia they will simply presume all red state people to need re-educated.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There's a lot of INGO folks who "know" who I voted for and expressed it in posts.

(they were wrong)
    Two thoughts:

If your ideology doesn't noticeably bleed over into your posting style, is it likely to be deeply held or just something you wrap yourself in when it's convenient

If you are misunderstood, maybe you're doing it wrong. Who can most easily fix that problem?

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Vaccine ID card?

FYI: you can check for an authentic ID card by holding it up to the light and looking for the watermark in the shape of a sheep.
    Speaking of which, this morning on NPR there was a story about some Eurozone bureaucrat pushing an EU "vaccination passport." Even NPR managed to note that she specifically avoided using the words "vaccine" and "passport," instead opting for "travel certificate."
    Sounds like something they hand you on the way into the boxcar.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of which, this morning on NPR there was a story about some Eurozone bureaucrat pushing an EU "vaccination passport." Even NPR managed to note that she specifically avoided using the words "vaccine" and "passport," instead opting for "travel certificate."
    Sounds like something they hand you on the way into the boxcar.
    I heard that story about the "green card".

I agree with the Frog they interviewed - "mais non!"

I was packing up my lunch just after that and saw a 3"x5" paper on the fridge with some vaccine information for my wife... :dunno:
    All the GenX'ers are taking up the vaccine slots so I haven't been able to get scheduled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom