Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've been stripping the old liner and paint out of my S10 bed. Got it prepped between church services. Should be able to primer it tomorrow. Then to get it lined again.

81Ja3Ua.jpg

That looks a lot like work.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'll blame H45 for this. After thinking about my needs some more, the M12 (12 volt) lineup from Milwaukee made more sense and reduced the cost of things down to where I was more comfortable with pricing while still getting a high quality product. Didn't really feel like spending the cash right now, so I signed up for a Home Depot card instead, they offer 6 months no interest financing on purchases over $299. A first time card purchase promo took another $50 off my items, free shipping and everything will be here in 2-3 days. Needless to say, I have a fair amount of Milwaukee items in the works. I'm pretty excited. New drills, drivers, lights and even added in a nice little vacuum for cleaning the couches and cars out (our shop vac can be quite obnoxious). Plenty of batteries and chargers were bundled in there too (it's like you're buying the batteries and they give you the tools for free...).

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'll blame H45 for this. After thinking about my needs some more, the M12 (12 volt) lineup from Milwaukee made more sense and reduced the cost of things down to where I was more comfortable with pricing while still getting a high quality product. Didn't really feel like spending the cash right now, so I signed up for a Home Depot card instead, they offer 6 months no interest financing on purchases over $299. A first time card purchase promo took another $50 off my items, free shipping and everything will be here in 2-3 days. Needless to say, I have a fair amount of Milwaukee items in the works. I'm pretty excited. New drills, drivers, lights and even added in a nice little vacuum for cleaning the couches and cars out (our shop vac can be quite obnoxious). Plenty of batteries and chargers were bundled in there too (it's like you're buying the batteries and they give you the tools for free...).

A man cannot have too many quality tools. Projects will come that you will be glad to have them for.
    I think you did the right thing.:rockwoot:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ugh, Monica starts new job today and the new schedule has us waking up at 5:30 every morning. I had fairly recently gotten used to getting up at 7:00, so I'm feeling a bit rough.

Morning all... :coffee:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning

Finished watching The Umbrella Academy last night on Netflix. Time to find another series to watch.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I dunno if anyone shoots .30-30, but SNR in Plainfield had 4(?) boxes remaining when I left there Saturday for $25/box. One of the Federal power shok, 3 of the Win. Super X. Not a great price, but not the most inflated, either. I cleaned out their .357 Sig range ammo while there.. The Indy area has so many gun shops.. It's kinda nice.

Gmail seems down for me, too. Edit: At least it was when I started writing this post.

I don't have Netflix now, but if I recall the Umbrella Academy was a little odd - a friend of mine watched it. If you're into stuff that's a little unusual, check out "Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein" with David Harbour. I think it's a pretty good short movie. "Stranger Things" is only worth watching the first two seasons (yep, I said it). "Kim's Convenience" is a cute little comedy, but isn't everyone's cup of tea. Otherwise, I'm not sure what's still available these days.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I need to find some 7.7 Arisaka ammo. That and some .303 Enfield ammo. Not a dire need by any stretch but I’d like to have some on hand when the restoration of those two old rifles are completed.

Anyone have a favorite source for either of those?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning peoples.....:coffee: is brewing.
    Had to get a different brand for part of my blend as BLCC is getting really dodgy. Not sure how this will come out.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I need to find some 7.7 Arisaka ammo. That and some .303 Enfield ammo. Not a dire need by any stretch but I’d like to have some on hand when the restoration of those two old rifles are completed.

Anyone have a favorite source for either of those?

I think I saw some .303 at Premier Arms or SPR, but I can't guarantee. Could call and ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom