Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...That Bergara that you chose is the exact model that I've looked at myself ..... as I still want a bolt-gun in .308. Are we twins ? ;)

Close but not quite twins...we have different fingers messed up...lol.

It's not the prettiest rifle but I kind of got it in mind that I wanted a Tikka or Bergara with a wood stock and I wasn't finding them in stock. Had sort of convinced myself to pass on a new .308 altogether when I got the fateful email and got carried away on more rifle than I had considered.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm right there with you only worse.

Of the case of .308 ammo I bought thinking of MM, I have 2 boxes unallotted. I told myself that would be perfect and I'd use them in MM's Saint.

That lasted about a week until KYGunCo sent me an email yesterday that led me to a Bergara Premier HMR Pro .308 on sale. Geez...I got up this morning and ordered it. Will use a scope I have but still need to buy a base and rings. I new spare AR parts were breeders but I didn't know a box of ammo in a caliber I didn't own a gun for would get me. I swear...I DIDN"T KNOW!!!

Jagee better hurry and get his share of the ammo or it might disappear. :whistle:

I am certain I have a spare set of scope rings. I bought a scope for my AR, and it came with rings. I also bought a set of rings because I wasn't sure it had it. Let me know if you need it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've been stripping the old liner and paint out of my S10 bed. Got it prepped between church services. Should be able to primer it tomorrow. Then to get it lined again.

81Ja3Ua.jpg

Will you be lining it yourself or hiring that out? Assuming doing it yourself given how much work you already have into it. What kind of liner material do you use?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bet he only does it once.

Just finished a very educational article on reticle subtensions in SFP scopes. My face hurts from the rereading of several paragraphs, but the lightbulb is starting to flicker.

I am trying to figure out if a Vortex VMX-3T will work with any of my Eotechs. Looking for optic center line heights and just coming up empty.

Edit.....wait.....you read with your face.....:scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom