Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well at the likelihood of being ostracized even more than normal, I'll say that I have never developed the taste for coffee at all (really don't do any warm drinks at all... grew up in FL after all) and these days due to Dr recommendation, don't do any caffeine. Used to really depend on Mt Dew, etc for many years, but now it's typically sprite, water or lemonade.

I'm sure I'll be banned soon for this statement.

​REPORTED ! ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hell, even my 11 year old daughter drinks coffee. And she made my wife and I dinner the last 3 nights too. She even did dishes. Man, I really have it made!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I have to say that I have always drank my coffee black as it is intended to be.:cool:

url

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Wife is Queen of the Dew. She like to make my coffee for the smell, but hates the taste. I didn't start on coffee until we had kids. It's more necessity now than preference.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    When I was about 12 years old, my parents would let me drink 'iced coffee' with them on the back porch .... on hot summer days.
    It made me feel very adult'ish, and I liked the taste with added sugar.

Then came the Air Force ..... where I needed strong black coffee every morning to get-me-going !

Today, I only drink one cup in the morning, and one in the evening after dinner ... and like the variety provided by my K-cup machine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was about 11 or 12 when I started stealing sips of coffee from my Mom or Dad's cups. They would both drink it with sugar and cream and pretty much all through the morning. They would often leave their cups unattended in the kitchen while doing other things. From that I got used to it and by 16 I was drinking a couple cups a day regularly. I didn't switch over to drinking it black until ~ 6 months ago. That was hard, as I don't like it as much black, but I'm forcing myself to do it in order to cut back on sugar.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well at the likelihood of being ostracized even more than normal, I'll say that I have never developed the taste for coffee at all (really don't do any warm drinks at all... grew up in FL after all) and these days due to Dr recommendation, don't do any caffeine. Used to really depend on Mt Dew, etc for many years, but now it's typically sprite, water or lemonade.

I'm sure I'll be banned soon for this statement.

This is being reviewed by the staff. It could be a serious issue after all.
    Food and :coffee: are Ingo staples.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom