The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Same, hopefully, assuming it's quiet next week (backing myself up when I'm on vacation next week as there isn't anyone else to do it).

Resolved the final 2 issues that the ass pandas brought me this week, just in time. One wasn't even my customer/issue but my manager tagged me on it as no one else was left working apparently. After screwing around with junior league support folks the last couple of days, got into a position to call in some favors of the big dogs and got it knocked out.

The other just took bypassing one of our support people all together, who then got enlightened and decided to actually "help" after I went straight to another big dog and pretty much had the issue resolved.

Now I get to enjoy some time, and wash dishes until the repair guy can make it on Monday.
    Glad you were able to resolve the issues and good luck with the dishwasher. I spoke to soon because work emailed me and asked if I might be interested in a few jobs that popped up. I told them what I needed and now I will see if they give them to me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Well .... if you could run-me-down a decent SKS, for a decent price ..... your legacy would be elevated .... I'm sure of it ! ;)
    I might have a lead for you on that one. If you are serious about wanting an SKS, let me know because my son has a Norinco that he's thinking of parting with.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Matrix Resurrection is available on HBOMax thru Jan 21 at no extra cost. Available in 4k if your home tv supports that. If you liked the Matrix movies it's worth a watch. The wife and I watched it and enjoyed it. For me it's in the class of movies that I'll watch on streaming, but wouldn't have gone to a theater to see. It's 2 1/2 hours.

I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone happy holidays and a safe, healthy and happy new year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So, quick question. I ended up picking up a HS507k V2 to go onto my Mark IV Competition. Then I realized that it doesn't have a mount. I need a low profile mount to get it onto my new TK Shadow Rail. Suggestions welcome, especially any that I can pick up locally.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Has anyone tried to run up the round count on their EDC over the course of a year? I’m talking about something like 5,000 rounds through THE carry gun, not similar guns.

Even on years where I ran past the 12,000 round mark, I don’t think I generally put more than 1,000 through any single gun. The P10 is the exception. That one got something like 3,000 rounds through it the first year I had it.

I’d like to try focusing on a single gun for a year to see just how comfortable I can get with one trigger. I really don’t think I could stick to shooting only one but it might be fun to try.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, quick question. I ended up picking up a HS507k V2 to go onto my Mark IV Competition. Then I realized that it doesn't have a mount. I need a low profile mount to get it onto my new TK Shadow Rail. Suggestions welcome, especially any that I can pick up locally.

Does Holosun offer anything?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    "Cheap and Fast" option. Disclaimer, no personal experience with this brand.

And because I can't link Amazon stuff again....

1640264434517.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    No idea why, but the links don't show up? :dunno:

Oh no, eating less sugar has been a fairly recent thing. Well, the last decade. Before that I ate dessert after every meal, even breakfast... :cool:
    Can you see the picture? For some reason, I can't copy and paste Amazon links and the link option doesn't work either. Been an issue for a little while. I used to just copy and paste the web address.

Screenshot 2021-12-23 080003.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom