The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ADE Adapter <- click (link to suggestion made earlier)

I suggest:

Edit:
    Ok - those are both for the 507c, sorry.

I did find this one:

Thanks. I have to think this over to see if I want to keep using the 507C I put on it, which means I need something else for the PDP, or order one of those Lobos Industries mounts, spending more money and selling the TK shadow rail that I bought. Or I could put the 507C back on my PDP, put the cheap PA red dot back on the Mark IV Competition and order an Optics Ready Shield Plus, put the 507K on it and sell my old Shield Plus. Decisions decisions... :facepalm:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks. I have to think this over to see if I want to keep using the 507C I put on it, which means I need something else for the PDP, or order one of those Lobos Industries mounts, spending more money and selling the TK shadow rail that I bought. Or I could put the 507C back on my PDP, put the cheap PA red dot back on the Mark IV Competition and order an Optics Ready Shield Plus, put the 507K on it and sell my old Shield Plus. Decisions decisions... :facepalm:
    You sound just like another guy I know....

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I would order that Lobo mount it looks good and I kinda wish I could mount a k series Holosun on my SW22. When I get around to a Ruger this will be what I get.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I’ve missed the gist of this conversation but I bought a Lobos mount for a Vortex on a MkIV on the recommendation of Turbo. It’s a fine mount. I would also recommend.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom