patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Don't remind me..

Although it did sit 8yrs and started up without issue and ran great... until lastnight..

I will say I've never had a single issue with the Jeep 4.0 engine in the 5 I've had in the past. Guess I have to start somewhere..
    That little motor was outstanding in the Comanche pickup I bought in West Germany. If probably still have it if I hadn't needed extra seats for kids when we came back to the states.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    That little motor was outstanding in the Comanche pickup I bought in West Germany. If probably still have it if I hadn't needed extra seats for kids when we came back to the states.
    It's been in every Jeep XJ I've had and I agree with you they have all been outstanding engines. Guess I'm learning the hard way that I should've kept up on periodically starting it and letting it run for a while.

In my defense, I was more concerned on keeping my engine running at the time.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Maybe it just pulled up a piece of dirt.

Put it on jack stands and run it in reverse for awhile. The motor running backwards might push the obstruction back out and catch in the filter.

Send video, please. Please…
    This reminds me of the air gun scope discussions and mouse's backwards AR mount. The mouse wasn't amused but I couldn't help lmao

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been jonesing to get back on my bike for some riding, but it hasn't happened lately. I need to change that.

I spent way to long saying the same thing about hiking. You just have to decide to do it. Once you get past the hurdle it gets easier. I'm trying to make time to hike at least a couple of times a week. Would love to do more if I can.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Just got home from picking up my new Wilson Combat EDC X9.:D

View attachment 295982

I didn't know I wanted one until I didn't buy the one the Wizard sold a month ago.
    I knew I wanted one before the Wizard sold one and after you bought one. :faint:

That is amazing! When do we get the range report?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom