• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Emails sent to 2 Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs ... (current and soon to be resident areas) ... urge support themselves and through their associations and FOP and such.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Not this Bill - but The House Public Policy Committee is meeting tomorrow at 9 am - HB1095 (AP handgun ammo revision) is on the agenda. ugh.

"You're Killin' Me Smaltz" ... we do need that on a shirt; well maybe. LOL ... (J/K by the way but it is funny)

Also - heard back from my "future sheriff" - (that was quick!) ... and he supported HB1159 on the ISA survey.
    But he said few others did. He did this despite loss of funds ... will copy in excerpt of letter later.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    With Bosma and Smaltz keeping bills from being read, the Democrats don't even need to flee the state any more.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Slowly losing faith that this is even going to get brought to committee, once again. Placed countless phone calls, sent countless emails and letters, not much more to do but sit and wait at this time. Not holding my breathe, that's for sure!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    With Bosma and Smaltz keeping bills from being read, the Democrats don't even need to flee the state any more.

I have it on good authority that much is happening behind the scenes and that there is good reason to delay the hearing. For the moment, that's all I can say about it, but as soon as I'm able to give more info, I will do so.

Don't lose hope, folks. The apparently-female person whose BMI exceeds 30 is not even warming up yet, let alone raising her voice in song.

Blessings,
    Bill

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have it on good authority that much is happening behind the scenes and that there is good reason to delay the hearing. For the moment, that's all I can say about it, but as soon as I'm able to give more info, I will do so.

Don't lose hope, folks. The apparently-female person whose BMI exceeds 30 is not even warming up yet, let alone raising her voice in song.

Blessings,
    Bill

So continue the e-mail/letter/postcard/phone call ARC LIGHT campaign?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for the insight. :yesway:

Stalling as an intentional part of a plan to actually advance this repeal would come as a pleasant and welcome surprise.

Yet, this looks no different than stalling to kill the bill, as has happened before, so I will reserve my pleasantries for now.

latest

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

Blessings,
    Bill

The bold deserves a rep, but I'm low ... LOL.

Yes - keep the pressure up on all fronts ... The fools have us surrounded, we can send letters, calls, postcards and such in every direction.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Mr. Galt, you must have been privy to the same info I was this evening. While yesterday, the word I got was that we were headed for a hearing, today, the same source sounded quite a bit less enthusiastic, and the reason was unclear, when all was so positive before. To me, this sounds like the House/GOP leadership pulling back the reins.

I don't know and won't speculate why the House and/or GOP leadership seems to love the 2A for campaigning, but not want to improve our use of it during the session, but until they prove otherwise, that's what I'm going to believe they're doing. I'm beginning to think a face-to-face might be a very good idea. How many can we get together early next week and how many will Mr. Bosma's office hold?

If he's not receptive, we can sic Trigger Time on him.

If he's still not, we'll sic Kirk or Guy on him.

God help him if he still isn't, because....rhino!!!!

Gents, if your names are here, no insult is intended; quite the reverse.

Blessings,
    Bill

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If you get a head count that's more than 10, maybe pick a local news agency you like and tip them off that you'll be there. ;)

If it is Tuesday or Wednesday, I might be able to make it.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I work down town, but I have quite the overloaded schedule / task list at work right now ... hence not setting it up.

If I see info (scheduled a day or 2 out) I'll try to be available; or at least give a better answer. Since Bosma will be my representative in 3 or 4 months ... maybe it'll matter more.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How many disabled & veterans do you want me to bring with me? Any police officers wanna show up? Firefighters? EMT's? We need people of all races and genders too. Not that other citizens don't matter just as much but If cameras are gonna be there then let's make a good show of it like the dems do with the folks they always want in front of the cameras. Show the cameras exactly who's rights he's trampling by blocking this bill for what the third time?! Anyone a good artist? I'll carry a sign with bosma pooping on the state and federal constitutions

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom