• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    When I was in school I was taught in science classes that there is only one human race also called mankind.
    That said how does the word racist fit in since all human beings are one race the human race?
    I can see using bigot, or prejudice but racist doesn't make sense to me.
    Maybe a modern educated person can explain how a person is racist yet there is only one human race.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seems pretty racist...

Well. You have zero idea of what you speak so be very very careful OK.
    The terrorists in my avatar are mixed as is their 13 year old sister. They are the light of my life. Their dad has my full support and wait....what.....he is a hard working young man of color. The terrorists are asleep in my recliner right behind me. The 13 year old is so very confused at all the idiocy we are seeing and feels trapped in the middle. I/we spend a lot of time discussing these issues and trust I have learned from her.

Now, about the racist thing. Care to elaborate as I am well past being called one so get ready. As to anyone else as well.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Prejudice- pre judge.

:@ya: What is happening right in front of you, is what it is.

They jumped on a car that was going around the circle today and busted the woman's windshield and smashed in her hood. Another black guy saw it, pulled up on the sidewalk, and got out with a bat. As the woman drove away, another black guy went after an uninvolved white guy pushing a bicycle. I see the race rioters. Everyone else is blind as a f bat.

:@ya:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Overheard walking through the parking lot at work, talking about me.

Why didn't you run him over.

He's not a cop.​

But he's white.

I'm supposed to be ok with this? I see who they are.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Well. You have zero idea of what you speak so be very very careful OK.
    The terrorists in my avatar are mixed as is their 13 year old sister. They are the light of my life. Their dad has my full support and wait....what.....he is a hard working young man of color. The terrorists are asleep in my recliner right behind me. The 13 year old is so very confused at all the idiocy we are seeing and feels trapped in the middle. I/we spend a lot of time discussing these issues and trust I have learned from her.

Now, about the racist thing. Care to elaborate as I am well past being called one so get ready. As to anyone else as well.[/QUOTE

Church, with all the articles that I've read in the "woke" news sources with the theme of "if you're white you're automatically racist no matter what" the term for me no longer has meaning. From now on if somebody accuses me of being a racist my response is going to be, "Sure, whatever."

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seems pretty racist...
    The truth isnt racist
    You want to see a complete area go to hell and the crime rate go way up? I'll tell you exactly what will guarentee it and that's seeing the blacks move into it who dont respect anything including each other.

Is it all blacks? Hell no. Most black folks don't act like that. That's why they dont live in places like that around the blacks that tear down everything.

I'm past giving a flying crap about what people want to call me.
    Facts are facts and truth is truth. Stop killing each other. Be a daddy to your kids. Have some self respect and a sense of community and get a ****ing job.
    I'd tell the same damn thing to my own kids if they acted like that

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

iu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No one will take a knee over these murders, no protests, no BLM support here. Sneak peak into what DefundPolice will actually lead to.

Yep.

Most homicide victims in Chicago are young, black men, and the suspects are, too. But murders have fallen significantly in recent years, along with police-involved shootings. There were 764 murders and 12 fatal police-involved shootings in 2016, compared with 492 murders and three fatal police-involved shootings last year.

Clearly the police are the problem. :rolleyes:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yep.

Most homicide victims in Chicago are young, black men, and the suspects are, too. But murders have fallen significantly in recent years, along with police-involved shootings. There were 764 murders and 12 fatal police-involved shootings in 2016, compared with 492 murders and three fatal police-involved shootings last year.

Clearly the police are the problem. :rolleyes:

I'm sensing a Shooter in our future coming out of this thread.

For a complete breakdown on Chicago violence, try this site:

https://heyjackass.com/?fbclid=IwAR0bVRXWYVZvpFXeNa9gp8mQYtLUHIX6-3wZ0nplTjgh3jxvDECflj7-phk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is merit in about all of your opinions.
    The word has lost its meaning being drowned out in all the noise.
    I grew up in the initial bussing here on the west side of Indy. It was stressful times and the actions of many caused me and way to many others to just want to leave school and go to work. They can have it. That was my 1st look into this world. I was pushed around both mentally and physically. I may have been the 1st white student expelled for pounding a couple of those idiots into submission for pushing their :poop: on me. I have never ran and never will. And yes it was a pretty good fight.

You will notice the reference as to them being idiots and not pushing a culture or color. An idiot is exactly that. Regardless.

Did I cause any of this. No I did not. Am I tired of being held accountable for any of this.....oh yes. Completely over it.
    Because I am white is just that. I am another person that worked/struggled/endured and survived after raising a family and doing what was possible to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Those rewards are mine. Not your or theirs or that group over there. They are mine. If you want some of that then get out there and EARN IT. That is LOST IN THE NOISE AS WELL.

Lets all be careful of how we express ourselves as we move forward. The truth is there. It is a bitter pill we are forced to swallow and this will not end well.

I am going to wake up the terrorists because I need some of their hugs. They give them with out prejudice. They are the best of both cultures. Angels and devils in the same small package.

I fear we are on a path towards the edge.

I wish I could turn the other cheek in all of this but alas I am not built that way. Too much pride in what we as a family have accomplished. Keep that word/term to yourself. Push it my way and you will reap the rewards.

What have we allowed to take place.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I was in school I was taught in science classes that there is only one human race also called mankind.
    That said how does the word racist fit in since all human beings are one race the human race?
    I can see using bigot, or prejudice but racist doesn't make sense to me.
    Maybe a modern educated person can explain how a person is racist yet there is only one human race.

Race is not a lot more than heritage. I have a Latina nice. We had a conversation back when the Zimmerman/Trayvon thing had blown up. She called Zimmerman a white racist. I said but he’s not white. He’s a dark complected Hispanic like you. She said, he acts white. I replied, then this isn’t about race, it’s about culture. This battle going on now is way more about culture than it is about skin color.

People are drawing lines between sides based on perceptions of what people’s culture should be or is, based on the color of their skin. You can’t be black and have the wrong opinion. Similar with whites. You can’t be white and not be a racist, you know, because Van Jones says it’s a virus that all white people have. He says that. But it sure seems like he considers the white people on his side of the cultural divide immune, because they’re on his side.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That word has become a weapon. A bludgeone if sorts to be used when the agenda stops moving.

It's a tool more than a weapon, it used to extract cash for others by those who know how to use it.

The needs of the many, are exploited by the few, for the benefit of the few.

Always follow the money

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Race is not a lot more than heritage. I have a Latina nice. We had a conversation back when the Zimmerman/Trayvon thing had blown up. She called Zimmerman a white racist. I said but he’s not white. He’s a dark complected Hispanic like you. She said, he acts white. I replied, then this isn’t about race, it’s about culture. This battle going on now is way more about culture than it is about skin color.

People are drawing lines between sides based on perceptions of what people’s culture should be or is, based on the color of their skin. You can’t be black and have the wrong opinion. Similar with whites. You can’t be white and not be a racist, you know, because Van Jones says it’s a virus that all white people have. He says that. But it sure seems like he considers the white people on his side of the cultural divide immune, because they’re on his side.

+1

I think you've hit it dead on.

It is about culture. It is all about culture. Black culture, white culture, police culture, political culture, ghetto culture, poverty culture.

Why it has been turned into being about race is because it is easier for the racist media to define. That is my guess.

Yes, our media is racist. Positive or negative, media is the first to call out race whenever it benefits them to do so, or ignore it just as easily.

People of all colors and backgrounds make up all of the previously mentioned cultures.

It is indoctrinated people with sanctimonious opinions that are showing us the true face of evil and confusion.

I wish more people would take the time and see the differences between culture and race. That is where our discussions should be focused.

Then again, what do I know? I've never received a Liberal Arts Degree.

Top Bottom