• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, dude. Hawaiian shirts are cool because they've always been cool. When I lived in Florida, it was pretty much the dress-up shirt (up from t-shirts) for going out to eat or to the local tavern.

But, 16 years in Greenwood eating tenderloin sammiches...I need a slightly larger size. :)

[video=youtube;VT8rB2deD5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT8rB2deD5E[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, I'm spreading the word in my neighborhood to make sure anarchists don't take advantage of the situation.

I better get that Hawaiian shirt on order.

**** protests.
    Yeah thats good.
    I do not understand the anger and outrage myself. The dude was murdered. The guy(s) involved all got fired and arrested and charged. There will be a trial. I understand protests in that city but in every city? No.
    This is all by people who have another agenda.
    I hope they keep it peaceful in greenwood because those cops wont be pushed over there.
    I'm south of you but I'll be keeping an ear out just incase any dirtbags want to head further down.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, dude. Hawaiian shirts are cool because they've always been cool. When I lived in Florida, it was pretty much the dress-up shirt (up from t-shirts) for going out to eat or to the local tavern.

But, 16 years in Greenwood eating tenderloin sammiches...I need a slightly larger size. :)
    I have extra some 2xl if you need any. They're too big for me now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We've had libs accusing us of racism for years, some right here on INGO. Why would we pay them any attention now? :dunno:

Didn't the libs use up the "racism" BS in the last 3-4 years?

No. Lefties did not use up the "racism" BS. They're still doing it and to the public at large an accusation not rebutted is often the same as tacit admittance.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    “Our black and brown residents have been burdened by access to food, access to health care, and a prevalence of preexisting conditions,” Hogsett said.

I had to Google “food desert.” Turns out, I know a number of people living in these food deserts. City folks living more than a mile from a supermarket selling fresh foods, or country folk living more than 10 miles from one, are suffering through access to food issues. Apparently country folks are expected to walk further than city folks?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When everything is "racist", nothing is.

To Hell with these clowns.

Not everything is racist, at least as regarded by some people. It's not racist to decide which stores to loot/destroy/burn based on some indicator of which race is the store owner(s). Personally, I think that's racist. But there are those who disagree.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It ain't about Mr. Floyd.

It's about ****heads who want to tear down society at the slightest provocation.

The cops are in a bad position here. Civilians are not. We need to take up the slack if the ****heads want to expand their violence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “Our black and brown residents have been burdened by access to food, access to health care, and a prevalence of preexisting conditions,” Hogsett said.

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but maybe if they didn't rob, burn down and loot the businesses in their neighborhoods, they might find they have access to everything they need. But what do I know? :dunno:

Yes. When you loot and burn down the grocery stores and health care facilities you tend to have less access to food and healthcare.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It ain't about Mr. Floyd.

It's about ****heads who want to tear down society at the slightest provocation.

The cops are in a bad position here. Civilians are not. We need to take up the slack if the ****heads want to expand their violence.
    Yep agree.
    If they start looting in greenwood I'll be heading there protecting businesses and homes. These are our communities and it's also our responsibility to protect them.
    We empower the police to enforce laws. But we the people also have authority granted by the constitution. We also have the right and a duty as men and women to defend life if we see it being threatened.
    Normally I wouldnt be the guy out looking for trouble or to save the world. But under these circumstances with real threat to life and liberty, all Americans should have your kit ready to put on and go.

I fully support peaceful protests that do not interfere with others rights. Even if I do not agree

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I had to Google “food desert.” Turns out, I know a number of people living in these food deserts. City folks living more than a mile from a supermarket selling fresh foods, or country folk living more than 10 miles from one, are suffering through access to food issues. Apparently country folks are expected to walk further than city folks?

Nearest Kroger is 8 miles. Walmart is ~9 miles. Meijer is 10 miles. It does require driving. And most people who live in the country are dependent on a personal vehicle. But, Many people in urban areas don't have cars because they use public transportation. So I don't really care that it's so different for city folks. There are different needs.

One thing that helps cause "food deserts" is snooty ass city council members. Walmart wanted to build a store on the West End of Louisville, which would have provided a lot of jobs and access to less expensive food. But no. Walmart is too evil to allow them to build in the inner city.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Nearest Kroger is 8 miles. Walmart is ~9 miles. Meijer is 10 miles. It does require driving. And most people who live in the country are dependent on a personal vehicle. But, Many people in urban areas don't have cars because they use public transportation. So I don't really care that it's so different for city folks. There are different needs.

One thing that helps cause "food deserts" is snooty ass city council members. Walmart wanted to build a store on the West End of Louisville, which would have provided a lot of jobs and access to less expensive food. But no. Walmart is too evil to allow them to build in the inner city.

My house in Carmel is in a "food desert". :laugh:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

You haven't seen the Indianapolis City Council have you? Snooty is the last adjective I'd use to describe them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but maybe if they didn't rob, burn down and loot the businesses in their neighborhoods, they might find they have access to everything they need. But what do I know? :dunno:

Once the people of color migrated out west to my area and started their normal :poop: the businesses just went farther west. Used to be some great places to eat around here. But the :poop: heads and dip weeds ran them all off.
    The Hispanics have stepped up with some great food and the One decent Pizza joint close by is re-opening after one of those :poop: bags crashed into the building running from LEO. So please do not get me started. I may come off as a racist but I know exactly who and what is doing all this crap.

Top Bottom