• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We've had libs accusing us of racism for years, some right here on INGO. Why would we pay them any attention now? :dunno:

Didn't the libs use up the "racism" BS in the last 3-4 years?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We've had libs accusing us of racism for years, some right here on INGO. Why would we pay them any attention now? :dunno:

Didn't the libs use up the "racism" BS in the last 3-4 years?

That word has become a weapon. A bludgeone if sorts to be used when the agenda stops moving.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I as well cannot figure out why that dude harassing the security guard has not been beat to a pulp yet?

I have no reason to visit Indy with liberals running the city and strange people running around the streets harassing folks. I am closer to Nashville TN than Indy anyway.
    Nashville may be worse than indy. I have a lot of family in TN

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Apparently Hawaiian shirts are out now...wearing them is racist.

https://www.instyle.com/fashion/hawaiian-shirts-alt-right-white-supremacy-protestors

The massive irony in this, for those of us that can critically think, is that the only reason Hawaiian shirts are cool is for the same reason flip flops on gun guys are cool: some Instagramer gun bro started it, it became a fad in the 2A community, and as such grew to be the new Crye hotness and the bros started wearing them. Hence, when a bunch gun bros get together, they’re going to wear Hawaiian shirts, and because the gun bros are mostly white, it’s now an oppressive symbol.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The massive irony in this, for those of us that can critically think, is that the only reason Hawaiian shirts are cool is for the same reason flip flops on gun guys are cool: some Instagramer gun bro started it, it became a fad in the 2A community, and as such grew to be the new Crye hotness and the bros started wearing them. Hence, when a bunch gun bros get together, they’re going to wear Hawaiian shirts, and because the gun bros are mostly white, it’s now an oppressive symbol.

I thought it was an homage to Thomas Magnum and his 1911.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

No, dude. Hawaiian shirts are cool because they've always been cool. When I lived in Florida, it was pretty much the dress-up shirt (up from t-shirts) for going out to eat or to the local tavern.

But, 16 years in Greenwood eating tenderloin sammiches...I need a slightly larger size. :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think all those self-proclaimed YouTube "media" folks filming the security guard were out looking for trouble to promote on their channels. The guy filming the vid is a local guy with a few vids on his channel highlighting his sharp tongue, taunting other security guards and the like.

The guy did have some decent footage of the downtown Indy rioting of a week ago.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    For Pete's sake.

Proposal would declare racism a public health crisis in Marion County

Public health officials say African-Americans have less access to quality health care, healthy food choices and mental health services. The Harvard University School of Public Health recently noted that police-related violence killed black Americans at the three times the rate as white Americans.

Mayor Joe Hogsett said Monday the racial disparities have been highlighted over the last few months during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Our black and brown residents have been burdened by access to food, access to health care, and a prevalence of preexisting conditions,” Hogsett said.

“It is indeed a public health crisis, and it is among the very top of the list,” Hogsett continued.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    “Our black and brown residents have been burdened by access to food, access to health care, and a prevalence of preexisting conditions,” Hogsett said.

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but maybe if they didn't rob, burn down and loot the businesses in their neighborhoods, they might find they have access to everything they need. But what do I know? :dunno:

I knew it was a matter of time until they started complaining about not having groceries and whatnot. I wouldn’t send a single piece of meat to the city. We’re in a good shortage, people need those supplies, companies need the money, and they’re burning it down. Sorry about their luck, better learn to fish.

Top Bottom