• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't know how the guy in the security guards face has lived to the age he has. Some places he would simply be buried with his camera. A video like this makes regular people think they should never visit the city for any reason.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a “protest” in Bedford yesterday. I drove by about a half hour before it was set to begin and noticed that the war memorial was surrounded by motorcycles AND the riders. I guess they didn’t want a repeat of Bloomington’s vandalism.

The best security one can have.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I as well cannot figure out why that dude harassing the security guard has not been beat to a pulp yet?

I have no reason to visit Indy with liberals running the city and strange people running around the streets harassing folks. I am closer to Nashville TN than Indy anyway.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I don't know how the guy in the security guards face has lived to the age he has. Some places he would simply be buried with his camera. A video like this makes regular people think they should never visit the city for any reason.

"I've been tear gassed in four states in the last six days" So carpet bagging provocateur.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm confused. Are we on the side of the camera wielding provocateur?

I didn't hear the original remark to the POC. Was he touching/ sitting on/possibly intending harm to the security guard's car? I might tell someone to get the he double tooth pics away from my car. Of course I would say it with the utmost charm and aplomb.

If you talk back to me I may say the first thing that comes to my mind.

I personally believe the Security guard did a couple of things wrong on camera.
    • He had his hands busy eating.
    • He responded to the insults, he should have remained silent and given a disinterested or harsh glare.

ETA How does the POC have his body cam attached to his chest?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There was a “protest” in Bedford yesterday. I drove by about a half hour before it was set to begin and noticed that the war memorial was surrounded by motorcycles AND the riders. I guess they didn’t want a repeat of Bloomington’s vandalism.

One of the guys in that group was key in leading the 2A sanctuary movement in Lawrence county.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Hard to believe that at my age, I have a curfew :bs::dunno::xmad:

Yep, what a PITA... I was up there all of last week helping my daughter with her house she just bought in Speedway. The usual stuff when moving in... painting, flooring, plumbing, electrical, painting kitchen cabinets and rearranging, painting garage, moving, all sorts of little things. Got to head back up Wednesday to meet the plumber for some things I couldn't do myself.... anyway, had a pinhole leak in a pipe, needed to run out and grab a clamp for a temp repair at 4:45 Friday afternoon...

No joy, Home Depot closed due to a demonstration somewhere down Georgetown road. Had to drive out of the county to find one. Getting tired of this... I understand, especially with what happened to Breonna Taylor in Louisville, but shutting traffic and businesses down is pissing off people that would normally sympathize with the situation...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Good for that group. My next comment isn’t meant to include them, either.

The problem I see is that extremist right-wing groups are going to become the protectors of monuments and conservative idealism. People who are more moderate are going to identify more with them when they see war memorials and such destroyed. In other words, moderate conservatives are going to be driven further right, and further divide the country. It’s a bad outcome.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    "I've been tear gassed in four states in the last six days" So carpet bagging provocateur.

Maybe the feds will check out this video, guy sure sounds like Antifa, a traveling problem starter. He can try out that routine on the other inmates at Gitmo.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Good for that group. My next comment isn’t meant to include them, either.

The problem I see is that extremist right-wing groups are going to become the protectors of monuments and conservative idealism. People who are more moderate are going to identify more with them when they see war memorials and such destroyed. In other words, social justice warriors are going to drive moderate conservatives further right, and further divide the country. It’s a bad outcome.

But what the left wants, followed by a conflagration and partition.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Security guard getting harassed on the circle tonight...

NSFW - Language, Language, language...

[video=youtube;QXMIZ6OF6q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMIZ6OF6q0&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

This is a good video showing what happens when a bunch of idiotic *******s get together and try to prove they are a bigger ******* than the other *******s around them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I hate to say it, but after googling it those groups look like colorful Antifa. I will avoid being lumped in with them.

Of course I am not going to any protests.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I watched a bit and had to bail because I was feeling my brain cells dying. From both sides. Ugh.

They're just talking past each other. Security guy probably invited the conversation to turn as it did though, but the others just seemed ready to pounce anyway. Security guy got called a racist through some magical incantation or something. He called the tall skinny shirtless dude illiterate. From there it had to be because of racism. Couldn't be any other reason. And then that guy inferred race, "Oh, because I'm brown?" Yeah. Sure. Why not. If you're darker than white people, every insult must be because of your skin color. :rolleyes:

The security guy didn't seem to complain about that. Whatever.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Just saw two young female protesters at 96th street and Carrol Road by Geist reservoir. Dancing around smiling and giving the peace sign while holding signs. These high school kids are truly lost. We are in for a long ugly fight.

”White silence is violence.” And “Black lives matter.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From a PhD who is a professor of “political geography” in Hawaii?? I ain’t changing my attire for this or any other asshat out there. I may wear my incredibly loud/with parrots shirt on Friday.

That article probably started out with this thought: "Hmmm. Let's see how we can problematize Hawaiian shirts. Ooh. Racist is always a good problem to assign. Let's see how I can pull that one out of my ass."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ukeleles are racist!

Tiiiiiiiiineeeeeee Bubbles..........

44frma.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom