• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So we talking about the Bugaboo people again?

Seem like if buggy boos were real the “thing” would have kicked off by now?

I guess you guys can take care of Indy tonight?

I am going to have few drinks seven and seven it’s a old mans drink in honor of CM who is old!

I would join you but...…...Ever vigilant....:shady:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So we talking about the Bugaboo people again?

Seem like if buggy boos were real the “thing” would have kicked off by now?

I guess you guys can take care of Indy tonight?

I am going to have few drinks seven and seven it’s a old mans drink in honor of CM who is old!

7 & 7 was my grandpappy's drink of choice for years

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It’s a smooth drink takes me back to the 70’s when my dad would have a drink at the VFW and I would get a Coke with beer peanuts and sit at the bar. Quietly listening to stories from WW1 to Vietnam never speaking just learning from strong men.

I guess that cannot happen in today’s world?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It’s a smooth drink takes me back to the 70’s when my dad would have a drink at the VFW and I would get a Coke with beer peanuts and sit at the bar. Quietly listening to stories from WW1 to Vietnam never speaking just learning from strong men.

Less and less unfortunately.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009

SJW's heads would explode....exposing children to TOXIC MASCULINITY????

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Here's a little something to keep in mind...

These riots are getting these dirtbags what they want. Cops are being thrown under the bus for performing their duties. My wife read today that the Kroger company donated some huge amount of money to one of the dirtbag causes. The Eiteljorg Museum put out an asskissing press release about supporting BLM. These places are paying ransoms in the hope that they won't get burned out.

Since mob violence is having the desired effect, it's going to start being used at the drop of a hat.

Those young Minneapolis cops who'd only been on the job for a few days and who were following the instructions of their Field Training Officers are going to be acquitted. When they are there will most certainly be another mass outbreak of violence.

Ditto when Trump is reelected. Be aware.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching WTHR. Large group of protesters heading south in their cars on Meridian from 38th St. honking their horns and heading to an unknown location for a protest this morning apparently.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At what point are these “protests” just copycatting? I get the original outrage. That man did not deserve the death penalty. When the outraged citizens thought the system would not get him the justice he deserved, like I said, I get why they were outraged. (I think we all were). But now that all the little communities like Paoli, Bedford, and Bloomington are “protesting”, I’m at a loss as to why. I know Americans like to jump on a fad when they see one. I’m thinking at this point, a week later, after it’s obvious the wheels of justice are turning, many people are just jumping on the latest fad.

Speaking of fads, as a purely anecdotal observation, I noticed during our Walmart expedition yesterday, it seemed like way fewer people were wearing their masks than before.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

I remember this, but we were in Korea, NCO club sitting at the bar and drinking a fake cocktail, Seven Up and Cherry juice.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    At what point are these “protests” just copycatting? I get the original outrage. That man did not deserve the death penalty. When the outraged citizens thought the system would not get him the justice he deserved, like I said, I get why they were outraged. (I think we all were). But now that all the little communities like Paoli, Bedford, and Bloomington are “protesting”, I’m at a loss as to why. I know Americans like to jump on a fad when they see one. I’m thinking at this point, a week later, after it’s obvious the wheels of justice are turning, many people are just jumping on the latest fad.

Speaking of fads, as a purely anecdotal observation, I noticed during our Walmart expedition yesterday, it seemed like way fewer people were wearing their masks than before.

I noticed this too. I stopped wearing one. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life wearing a mask over fear of a virus that kills a very small percentage of those it infects. Life goes on.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Based on the actions of most media outlets and many politicians, rioting is the cure for Corona Virus. Even some in the medical community are writing opinions that the supposed "rampant and sistemic" racism is hurting far more people than the virus. If this is what these people really believe, then evidently the "pandemic" was one of the greatest contrived hoaxes pulled on the American population. It's purpose was purely to manipulate the citizenry and, for some politians, to create a police state.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    “If elected, I am committed to establishing a national police oversight commission within 100 days of taking office," Biden

Its starting already. National police oversight means Nationalized police.

The “United States Police Force” - right out of John Carpenter’s “Escape from New York”.
    One thing for certain is that Biden is unqualified for the position of “Brain”.

Top Bottom