Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In mass production, there will be errors that cause mass errors.

So the question would be, is this the case here.
    Cause yes, I've seen bosses rush things, and basically shoot themselves in the foot.

But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Yeah, so many times over the years, seeing the push applied to speed things up and then...
    Funny story. In 1976 I took copies of reports home with me because when I came back to work in the morning the previously filed reports of defects would be missing from the file. That's just an example of what pressure from the front office does to production supervisors; makes people do goofy stuff that if they were asked a week before they would have said "No way!" And that isn't even taking rush spawned unintended errors into consideration.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    No I say. 91% of Americans have not caught this in over 18 months of it being in the United States. It's fear mongering and the destruction of individual rights and freedom.
    I don't know about the other 99.99999% but I'm pretty sure that me and the better 2/3's had it a year ago and have been exposed on occasions since. When the grinding fatigue and congestion and shortness of breath and aches and pains and mild fever hit us, well it wasn't hard to figger out. My big brother in Texas experienced the same thing. I think the zinc, silver, D and C and multi vitamin and minerals carried us through. Of course we may just be ubermensch, faster than a speeding bioweapon and able to leap tall bank bugs in a single bound but I think, yeah, gimme silver, gimme zinc, D, C, multi's... and oh yeah, elderberry.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I don't know about the other 99.99999% but I'm pretty sure that me and the better 2/3's had it a year ago and have been exposed on occasions since. When the grinding fatigue and congestion and shortness of breath and aches and pains and mild fever hit us, well it wasn't hard to figger out. My big brother in Texas experienced the same thing. I think the zinc, silver, D and C and multi vitamin and minerals carried us through. Of course we may just be ubermensch, faster than a speeding bioweapon and able to leap tall bank bugs in a single bound but I think, yeah, gimme silver, gimme zinc, D, C, multi's... and oh yeah, elderberry.
    That could be true. I experienced that in November 2019 lasted for weeks . Maybe I had it built immunity. I only missed 3 days work because of fever but it wasn't very high around 100-100.3

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, so many times over the years, seeing the push applied to speed things up and then...
    Funny story. In 1976 I took copies of reports home with me because when I came back to work in the morning the previously filed reports of defects would be missing from the file. That's just an example of what pressure from the front office does to production supervisors; makes people do goofy stuff that if they were asked a week before they would have said "No way!" And that isn't even taking rush spawned unintended errors into consideration.
    Back when I worked in contract manufacturing there was a supervisor who routinely threw empty circuit cards into boxes and shipped them as complete so that he could make his quota. I suspect he was told to do that from higher ups, because he never got in trouble for his underlings making so many "mistakes".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Back when I worked in contract manufacturing there was a supervisor who routinely threw empty circuit cards into boxes and shipped them as complete so that he could make his quota. I suspect he was told to do that from higher ups, because he never got in trouble for his underlings making so many "mistakes".

An auto mfger dropped us as a supplier because of too many out of tolerance coils.
    There was a BIG push after that to tighten our quality control.
    And when you make things right, people don't switch right back. Contracts are almost set in concrete, and rarely switched again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:n00b:

Hold on here. Vermont? Isn’t that the official whitest state? I mean, talk about unearned virtue.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Where is the legitimate data showing an overall error towards false positives?
    Where is the legitimate data showing anything? A year ago the CDC blew off studies indicating that masks were of at best marginal utility and demanded we wear them like the future of humanith depended on it. A few weeks ago the CDC released results of their own study indicating masks to be of no to marginal utility, so the doubled down on pushing them.

Fauci swings with the wind in such a way as to establish himself as a self-enriching politician in a lab coat who peddles the narrative he is paid to peddle.

From the beginning most every death has been attributed to covid regardless of whether it was marginally impacted with severe comorbidities or applied to vehicular or gunshot deaths.

At the end of the day I do not believe in the existence of legitimate data from proven liars and frauds.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    6 days post 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine, no issues at all. Got cold chills for about a hour from the 1st shot about 6 hours afterwards.

But, I did grow a third eyebrow on my right shoulder and now have a hankering to chase my new to me grown tail. :lmfao: :runaway:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Got my first Pfizer shot yesterday morning, a bit more than 24 hours ago. No issues or soreness or fatigue.
    First one gave me a very slight headache and fever. Might not have even noticed, had I not been looking for it?

I keep looking for some reaction as I've heard often happens with the second one. Nothing though, other than some arm pain. Feels like I had a shot. :rolleyes:

...........................................................................................

Might have been just me, looking for trouble? I didn't take my little white card back for this second shot. The desk lady, an IU School of Medicine student, showed some concerned that I didn't carry the vaccine card with me. :dunno:

Of course, I did have all other forms of ID with me and am registered in the system to get their shot. She didn't want to see my ID, just filled out another card for me (to carry?}

I had to wait for a few minutes between the registration lady and the nurse giving the shots. Overheard the nurse telling the couple in before me that they might need their card to get into some places. :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom