Status
    Not open for further replies.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Pfizer mRNA COVID vaccine 91.3% overall effective and still protective after at least six months (to-date duration of trials) and 100% effective against South African variant; 100% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    When you do something you haven't done before you have to work the bugs out. When you hurry people who are doing something they haven't done before then you run the risks up further.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When you do something you haven't done before you have to work the bugs out. When you hurry people who are doing something they haven't done before then you run the risks up further.
    There's the old adage in engineering you can have lots of features (or reliability), cheap, or fast. Choose any two out of three.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Warp Speed pretty much guaranteed production errors.
    And might I ask for the numbers on productions errors of the last 2 decades of Flu vaccines, along with Measles, Chicken Pox, Shingles and any other vaccine.

Might be a hard find, because after all there is a agenda by many to point out issues with Operation Warp Speed so they can try to continue the narrative of

ORANGE MAN BAD

They're not directly linking it, but they are putting it out there as something that was forefront with the Trump Administration the last year of it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And might I ask for the numbers on productions errors of the last 2 decades of Flu vaccines, along with Measles, Chicken Pox, Shingles and any other vaccine.

Might be a hard find, because after all there is a agenda by many to point out issues with Operation Warp Speed so they can try to continue the narrative of

ORANGE MAN BAD

They're not directly linking it, but they are putting it out there as something that was forefront with the Trump Administration the last year of it.
    I don't know where you'd go ask. Surely there are sources somewhere on line generated by reporting that is required of the manufacturers. For other instances, those might be more easily found by press reports (kills, crippling injuries, spontaneous abortions).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In mass production, there will be errors that cause mass errors.

So the question would be, is this the case here.
    Cause yes, I've seen bosses rush things, and basically shoot themselves in the foot.

But, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now we trust the press? It's tough to keep up.
    Well, obviously only websites that have some form of "true" in their name. Like trunews or the like. Obviously with a name like that you can take it to the bank. Well, not THAT kind of bank. They're in on it. You know what I mean.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, obviously only websites that have some form of "true" in their name. Like trunews or the like. Obviously with a name like that you can take it to the bank. Well, not THAT kind of bank. They're in on it. You know what I mean.
    Like the bank with the bug? (A glossary would be so helpful and entertaining)

Is "Reuters" acceptable? because an anagram of it is "Trueers". :dunno:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    ...and you conclude this based upon bad vaccine being discovered and destroyed well before it gets distributed. OK.
    On top of reading all of the vaccine-specific articles in the medical journals, their technical data releases from the companies and research reports from vaccine-related side effects and deaths.

I’ve decided that I don’t need to introduce a drug to my system that was rushed through production, does not prevent the spread of the disease, has some (although occasional) adverse side effects, is created out of new, untested technology without long-term analysis, and reduces my body’s capability to fight off future infections of any sort by diminishing antibody virility - all for an illness which I already had and suffered no ill effects from, and have a .03% chance of dying from.

Through careful analysis and research, I’ve decided that I do not need it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom