• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Do you have some unknown ability to see in the future? How can we know now what will happen in 1-2-5-10 years from now? mRNA is not new. It was a miserable failure early on. Did we just get desperate?
    No, it wasn't a failure. The diseases it was being tested for use on (MERS and SARS) didn't develop into any sort of major issue so further development was put on the back burner.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Where is the legitimate data showing anything? A year ago the CDC blew off studies indicating that masks were of at best marginal utility and demanded we wear them like the future of humanith depended on it. A few weeks ago the CDC released results of their own study indicating masks to be of no to marginal utility, so the doubled down on pushing them.

Fauci swings with the wind in such a way as to establish himself as a self-enriching politician in a lab coat who peddles the narrative he is paid to peddle.

From the beginning most every death has been attributed to covid regardless of whether it was marginally impacted with severe comorbidities or applied to vehicular or gunshot deaths.

At the end of the day I do not believe in the existence of legitimate data from proven liars and frauds.
    A lot of that has been disproved, rumors, and 4th and 5th hand stories.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A lot of that has been disproved, rumors, and 4th and 5th hand stories.
    1. There have also credible news reports.

2. It is mathematically impossible to have the deaths attributed to covid in combination with overall deaths slightly lower than preceding years. The dead people to go with the numbers simply do not exist.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Do you have some unknown ability to see in the future? How can we know now what will happen in 1-2-5-10 years from now?

I admittedly stopped at "180 days" in your post; the data shows at that point there is no sickness from mRNA vaccines.

Will that still be the case 1-2-5-10 years from now? Admittedly, neither of us know.

Given the science of how mRNA vaccines actually work and how longer-term side effects from vaccine generally present, I personally believe these will prove over time to be as safe as any "normal" vaccine, if not moreso...but am not concerned if someone feels differently.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    STOP SAYING COVID VACCINES DON'T PREVENT INFECTION.

That is not true. Some might call such a statement "fake news". Repeating such a claim over and over again, because it suits your individual bias, does not make the claim any more true.

The actual study:

If you don't want to get a COVID vaccine, for any reason, that's absolutely your decision...but stop being a conduit for the spread of scientifically and factually inaccurate information.
    Pharmaceutical companies have been proven to have lied. Government has been proven to have lied. Vaccines have been politicized as has the virus.

Why do we believe the pharmaceutical companies and government now?

Fool me once, shame on them,

Fool me twice, shame on me...

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Pharmaceutical companies have been proven to have lied. Government has been proven to have lied. Vaccines have been politicized as has the virus.

Why do we believe the pharmaceutical companies and government now?

Fool me once, shame on them,

Fool me twice, shame on me...
    Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you. When in military, when getting Anthrax shots (before they were FDA approved), I got the first one, and had pain in my left arm for days. Got the second one and had joint pain for months in my right arm. They suspended giving it to us based on all the reactions onboard ship, so we never took the third one. But Anthrax was different from what they are doing now with the mRNA vaccines.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with you. When in military, when getting Anthrax shots (before they were FDA approved), I got the first one, and had pain in my left arm for days. Got the second one and had joint pain for months in my right arm. They suspended giving it to us based on all the reactions onboard ship, so we never took the third one. But Anthrax was different from what they are doing now with the mRNA vaccines.
    So those dirty dog liars lied to me back then but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt now is not something I am comfortable with.

We had a thread about loaning money and the consensus was if one got screwed the first time they would never believe and loan to them again. These parties have been proven liars so many times why on earth do any of us give them the benefit of the doubt? Particularly when the situation reeks of corruption?

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    So those dirty dog liars lied to me back then but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt now is not something I am comfortable with.

We had a thread about loaning money and the consensus was if one got screwed the first time they would never believe and loan to them again. These parties have been proven liars so many times why on earth do any of us give them the benefit of the doubt? Particularly when the situation reeks of corruption?
    I get you. But I had to weigh the fact that i am overweight, have asthma, have COPD, have high blood pressure, and have blood type A+, which makes me a target for this current virus on all aspects. Therefore I chose to get it. Military in my AOR on average 20% are not taking it.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I admittedly stopped at "180 days" in your post; the data shows at that point there is no sickness from mRNA vaccines.

Will that still be the case 1-2-5-10 years from now? Admittedly, neither of us know.

Given the science of how mRNA vaccines actually work and how longer-term side effects from vaccine generally present, I personally believe these will prove over time to be as safe as any "normal" vaccine, if not moreso...but am not concerned if someone feels differently.
    Well said and I pretty much agree. Just to be clear I don't think my nerd buddy was talking about effects on those who take mRNA vaccines......as much as he was talking what effects altering the DNA in that fashion may cause in the future.

I mean, this stuff is way over my head. I am just kind of a common sense type guy. Don't chew my fingers, don't hang out in groups, don't kiss strangers, wash my hands and never trust my government. lol

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well said and I pretty much agree. Just to be clear I don't think my nerd buddy was talking about effects on those who take mRNA vaccines......as much as he was talking what effects altering the DNA in that fashion may cause in the future.

I mean, this stuff is way over my head. I am just kind of a common sense type guy. Don't chew my fingers, don't hang out in groups, don't kiss strangers, wash my hands and never trust my government. lol
    I'm with you with one caveat: The not kissing strangers part depends on how hot the stranger in question might be. :)

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    1. There have also credible news reports.

2. It is mathematically impossible to have the deaths attributed to covid in combination with overall deaths slightly lower than preceding years. The dead people to go with the numbers simply do not exist.
    Not saying it didn't happen, just that deaths falsely reported as covid deaths have been greatly exaggerated.
    As far as what deaths have been reported as covid/non covid I haven't looked at those numbers. All I know is that the total is between 16-20% higher than the previous 5 year rolling average.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Not saying it didn't happen, just that deaths falsely reported as covid deaths have been greatly exaggerated.
    As far as what deaths have been reported as covid/non covid I haven't looked at those numbers. All I know is that the total is between 16-20% higher than the previous 5 year rolling average.
    Very possible more people died in 2020, but why? Just covid? Is the increase just covid?

One has to challenge all data from last year. A huge percentage of "sick" people were not allowed to go to doctors office, ER, have elective surgeries and such. Was covid the reason or was fear the reason?

I had a routine check up scheduled in September. I called 3 days before to make sure everything was still a go. I got to office and they sent me home....doctor refused to see me. Why? I had covid the first week of June and he was still scared to see me.

I believe covid is real. I believe covid can kill people. What I don't believe is the manipulation of data to further a person's agenda, an organizations agenda and/ or political agenda.

Is that 16-20% real? Is it actually covid or is it the failure of the healthcare system overall? Is/was the healthcare system being manipulated by government? The numbers seemingly say so.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very possible more people died in 2020, but why? Just covid? Is the increase just covid?

One has to challenge all data from last year. A huge percentage of "sick" people were not allowed to go to doctors office, ER, have elective surgeries and such. Was covid the reason or was fear the reason?

I had a routine check up scheduled in September. I called 3 days before to make sure everything was still a go. I got to office and they sent me home....doctor refused to see me. Why? I had covid the first week of June and he was still scared to see me.

I believe covid is real. I believe covid can kill people. What I don't believe is the manipulation of data to further a person's agenda, an organizations agenda and/ or political agenda.

Is that 16-20% real? Is it actually covid or is it the failure of the healthcare system overall? Is/was the healthcare system being manipulated by government? The numbers seemingly say so.
    The numbers I have seen do not support the numbers they claim and actually are down to date. This was posted by Okie girl who has direct access to this info.

Another good friend lost an entire week to a bad reaction to the 2nd shot. He considered the hospital more than once during that week.
    Not only no but Hell no.

You guys do as you will.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    The numbers I have seen do not support the numbers they claim and actually are down to date. This was posted by Okie girl who has direct access to this info.

Another good friend lost an entire week to a bad reaction to the 2nd shot. He considered the hospital more than once during that week.
    Not only no but Hell no.

You guys do as you will.
    I agree. Every number I could find, showed 2020 deaths as being down.

How is this possible with the pandemic? My only thought is by classifying everything as a covid death, they got those numbers up, but they couldn't fake the total death count.

Which is really something. I'd have figured all the delayed operations, cancer diagnosis, e.t.c, would have had an impact. Heck, maybe they did, they were just "covid deaths".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom