• ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The COLTS are kicking some butts.
    I had to listen to it on the radio coming back from the Valpo gun show. Glad they won and sounded like Mathis and Freeny were the men in this game. Good job and Collie had some good catches. :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The COLTS are kicking some butts.
    I had to listen to it on the radio coming back from the Valpo gun show. Glad they won and sounded like Mathis and Freeny were the men in this game. Good job and Collie had some good [STRIKE]catches[/STRIKE] receptions. :rockwoot:

You girl.:laugh:

Manning has really turned Collie into a stud...They have some great football chemistry going on.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Shows how important turnovers are. We out played the Jags on everything but two turn overs. The last second kick shouldn't have mattered. Oh, well. Its only football.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Agreed the turnovers didnt help and they never do. But lets face it that was a hell of a kick. I thought for sure we would go into OT. But then I remembered another time we lost by a field goal that was that kickers career best also just like last night. Oh well it is what it is but the defense has to step up and Manning needs more protection also. Season is not over with yet by far.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Did they have the guys shade manning again or did they use the $100 million dollar retractable roof? I didn't get to watch any of the game.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yes a win is a win. Manning was definately not on his best yesterday for sure. We had trouble making touchdowns. We need to improve on that.
    I didnt do a show so I got to watch the whole thing and also got to enjoy 2 of my brothers company at the same time. All in all I had a great day:D

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I am a huge fan of Colts...1911 Colts that is. I could care less about the Indpls. Colts with their over priced tax payer funded dome with a moving roof!!!! How gay is that? Grown men chasing a ball around like a bunch of school kids. Jeeezzz!:noway::noway:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I am a huge fan of Colts...1911 Colts that is. I could care less about the Indpls. Colts with their over priced tax payer funded dome with a moving roof!!!! How gay is that? Grown men chasing a ball around like a bunch of school kids. Jeeezzz!:noway::noway:

"how gay is that".

Grown men talking like a bunch of school kids.

-1 j706 for your bigotted post.

Top Bottom