• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I am a huge fan of Colts...1911 Colts that is. I could care less about the Indpls. Colts with their over priced tax payer funded dome with a moving roof!!!! How gay is that? Grown men chasing a ball around like a bunch of school kids. Jeeezzz!:noway::noway:

Ok I will be nice and not say what I really want to say. All I can say is read the name of the thread.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Ok I will be nice and not say what I really want to say. All I can say is read the name of the thread.

I have nothing against the Colts. Matter of fact I am glad they are in Indy. I do have a problem with taxpayer funded stadiums ect. IMO if they can pay players millions of dollars than they can build their own place to play. It galls me to have to pay for the dome every time I go get a fast food sandwich. In this day and age I am quite sure there are much better things to be using tax money for.:twocents:

Now for the Pacers, don't even get me started on those clowns.:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just want to thank the haters in Indianapolis who help to fund the stadium. It is because of people like you that I can drive down from Ft. Wayne and enjoy going to the past weekends Chiefs game in one of the most beautiful venues in all of sports.

But to the haters of the "indoor" stadiums, you can say whatever you want behind your computer keyboard. But when you are sitting in Solider Field, Gillette, Heinz, wherever when its 10 degrees, windy, and snowing. You know deep down in your mind you wish you were in Indy in a t-shirt/jersey in 72 degrees and no wind. Afterall you don't put your 50" plasma in your backyard in the winter to watch the games on TV do you?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just want to thank the haters in Indianapolis who help to fund the stadium. It is because of people like you that I can drive down from Ft. Wayne and enjoy going to the past weekends Chiefs game in one of the most beautiful venues in all of sports.

But to the haters of the "indoor" stadiums, you can say whatever you want behind your computer keyboard. But when you are sitting in Solider Field, Gillette, Heinz, wherever when its 10 degrees, windy, and snowing. You know deep down in your mind you wish you were in Indy in a t-shirt/jersey in 72 degrees and no wind. Afterall you don't put your 50" plasma in your backyard in the winter to watch the games on TV do you?

Hmm, weird...I can't recall ever hearing the expression, "football is meant to be watched in the elements."

And what about saying it behind a keyboard? It's not like picking an e-fight with someone with no intentions about acting on it.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Colts with their over priced tax payer funded dome with a moving roof!!!!:noway::noway:

Now it seems Jimmy "I WANT A $20,000,000.00 MOVING ROOF!" Pill-head Ir$ay doesn't want the roof open anymore. The fans complain about it being either too hot, or too cold, or too much sun. Heaven help poor Jimmy, the first time this team has a loosing season, those die hard fans, that can't take heat, sun, or sunshine, will flee like rats.

As far as the taxes go, utilize your Ir$ay and $imon deductions. You do this by deducting 2% from your customary tip when you go to places that serve you food. 1% is for the sit down restaurants, the other 1% is to cover you when you eat at fast food places. As long as you leave 15-20%, no server is going to notice unless you have been going to one place and getting the same server year after year.

Until I make what I will pay in Ir$ay and $imon taxes, I will continue to use my deductions. As soon as I get my fair share of this "economic engine" in my personal bank account, then I will go back to my usual tipping standards.

What I like best is when I have property crime victims who complain about being a victim and the police not doing anything. I explain to them that I know of a handful of guys who have been arrested over twenty times for breaking into cars, and they never get more than two years in prison, if that. Then they realize the cops are doing something, but wonder why these thieves aren't being held for longer sentences. I explain to them that we need more jail space in Marion County, and more prison guards for the state. I tell them that no one wants to pay more in taxes and the government decided to raise taxes on food service so we could spend $1,000,000,000.00 plus interest on a football stadium and meeting space. It is ironic how there is likely a 75% chance (if not more) these same thieves I know of are responsible for breaking into cars around the stadium on game days. Oh well, this state and city has priorities, and it ain't protecting anyone's personal property or keeping thieves locked up.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I just want to thank the haters in Indianapolis who help to fund the stadium.

Only people who want to "fund the stadium" fund it. Ir$ay and $imon deductions are available to anyone who eats out. If you aren't eating out in most of the metro area, you aren't funding the stadium anyways.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Figured I would hop on in again... GO HORSE!!! We are doing better than most thought we would do tonight. Defense is rockin!!:rockwoot:

n3v3rtrstamor0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    :cool: well i love my colts even converted my dad to a colt fan along with my wife and kids...so when colts play i have a house full of fans..only downfall is alot of starters are out but from the looks of it the secondarys are doing their job....love my colts.go MANNING....GO COLTS!!!!:yesway:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I thought the one they called was kind of chintzy but the out of bounds one should have been called. It seems pretty obvious they are trying to take him out of the game though.

Top Bottom