• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Making progress towards an international covid treaty and passport.
    Enjoy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Have you every asked someone, "do you want an authoritarian government"? Has anyone said yes to that question?

Or have you decided that if they don't agree with you on politics then they must want an authoritarian government?
    Be honest, there's a lot of grey area. Example: SovCits think that requiring license plates is an authoritarian government.

If someone pulls a level that kills someone else, after being told that pulling that lever will be murder, then they committed murder whether they believed they did or not.

How many times does it need to be said that ignorance of the law is not a defense against prosecution?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If someone pulls a level that kills someone else, after being told that pulling that lever will be murder, then they committed murder whether they believed they did or not.

How many times does it need to be said that ignorance of the law is not a defense against prosecution?
    giphy.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So will you continue to wear your mask after the mandate is lifted, like Kirk? I mean, it's for the grandmas and grandpas you know. Or will you continue to hock up loogies like the rest of us and spit on children and old people like Kirk was doing before the mask mandate?
    Wait, why am I being dragged back in?

1. The masks are effective as they reduce the spit that we slobber and expel on each other and our environment which spreads Covid-19.

2. Coupled with social distancing, hand washing, inter alia, masks are a low cost tool with no down side. More attention should have been made as far as a standard and how to use a mask. People did not understand and reverted to conspiracy and snake oil, just like every other pandemic.

3. Things are turning around and so far we have avoided Michigan's fate of continual surges there. More and more Hoosiers are getting vaccinated and the state-wide mandate should be rescinded so that each county (where it should have remained but posting photos of guns and constitutions was more important) can enact its own decisions.

4. I may wear a mask after April 6th but that depends on what the Tippecanoe County Health Department says as it should have been since 2020.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait, why am I being dragged back in?

1. The masks are effective as they reduce the spit that we slobber and expel on each other and our environment which spreads Covid-19.

2. Coupled with social distancing, hand washing, inter alia, masks are a low cost tool with no down side. More attention should have been made as far as a standard and how to use a mask. People did not understand and reverted to conspiracy and snake oil, just like every other pandemic.

3. Things are turning around and so far we have avoided Michigan's fate of continual surges there. More and more Hoosiers are getting vaccinated and the state-wide mandate should be rescinded so that each county (where it should have remained but posting photos of guns and constitutions was more important) can enact its own decisions.

4. I may wear a mask after April 6th but that depends on what the Tippecanoe County Health Department says as it should have been since 2020.
    My point was that after you stop wearing your mask, you'll go back to "spitting" on those around you. You could be spreading cold and flu. Does that not matter? What may be a minor flu for relatively healthy people could cause more severe problems, possibly even leading to hospitalization or death for someone with poor health. Will they no longer matter to you? Just looking for consistency is all.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My point was that after you stop wearing your mask, you'll go back to "spitting" on those around you. You could be spreading cold and flu. Does that not matter? What may be a minor flu for relatively healthy people could cause more severe problems, possibly even leading to hospitalization or death for someone with poor health. Will they no longer matter to you? Just looking for consistency is all.

I will be vaccinated fully shortly after April 6th. I look forward to seeing my parents, now both vaccinated, in person.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Simply having been told that it’s murder? What if the person saying it’s murder is full of ****? What if whether or not it’s murder is subjective. Some idiots say that not wearing a mask is murder. So having heard it, if you don’t wear a mask are you a murderer?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Simply having been told that it’s murder? What if the person saying it’s murder is full of ****? What if whether or not it’s murder is subjective. Some idiots say that not wearing a mask is murder. So having heard it, if you don’t wear a mask are you a murderer?

I was making an exaggerated example for the sake of clarity. People were told a vote for biden is a vote for gun control to be passed. They were bound and determined to use every excuse in the book to shirk responsibility for it. Yet here we are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about? Masks and Home Depots? Mandatory vaccinations? What's that got to do with vaccine passports?

Question: Have you read what the vaccine passport would actually do? Or did you just let the media work you up again by taking inflammatory headlines (and political speech) as gospel?

There's ZERO proposal it's mandatory to either get the vaccine or the passport. There's ZERO proposal you need it to travel domestically. This is in response to the private sector asking for it, not something the government came up with and is forcing out, and the private sector is developing it. I remember when INGO was all about letting the private sector decide things.

It's just a way to prove you have the vaccination for private property owners or foreign governments who want proof you are COVID negative before entry. FOR MANY OF THEM YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE VACCINATED TO GET ONE. Proof of COVID anti-bodies (meaning you had it but recovered) or a recent negative test (how recent depends on which country) will also work and would be shown on the "passport".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That is such a cop out response.

"Show your work"

"READ THE BIBLE ITS ALL THERE IN BLACK WHITE AND RED!"

Either you have ground to stand on to present your case or you don't.
    But every time someone quotes from the bible, the more ... sensitive ... among us flip out. I find it hard to believe you, of all people, are demanding someone saying 'it's all in the bible' should show their work

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    But every time someone quotes from the bible, the more ... sensitive ... among us flip out. I find it hard to believe you, of all people, are demanding someone saying 'it's all in the bible' should show their work
    Me of all people?

This should be good. Why am I so special?

Top Bottom