Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That is such a cop out response.

"Show your work"

"READ THE BIBLE ITS ALL THERE IN BLACK WHITE AND RED!"

Either you have ground to stand on to present your case or you don't.
    To you believe in Biblical prophecy? Because if you do not nor do you believe that Jesus is the Christ I'm wasting my breath and time.

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son."

“Don’t waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don’t throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    To you believe in Biblical prophecy? Because if you do not nor do you believe that Jesus is the Christ I'm wasting my breath and time.

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son."

“Don’t waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don’t throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."
    Did you just call me a pig? I'm in IT, not law enforcement :)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No, I get it.

Isn't it funny how the mark of the beast just happens to be something that a person is already afraid of?
    There won't be a mark until the world falls to a one world government.

America will at this point have none of it. We are sovereign and love it. Slowly but surely we are being conditioned to accept we are just a nation state in a grand Global government.
    Problem is all these crazy Americans with firearms and the majority not willing to go along to bring about the one world government, new world order, or Great reset. Whatever you want to call it.

No mark of the beast until America has surrendered her sovereignty. Then things will escalate at a rapid pace.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nero's coins - bears the image (i.e. the mark) of a very, very evil man (i.e. the Beast).

You think I've been lead astray because I'm not jumping on everything claiming it's prediction of the Second Coming?

The point I made was that so many, many things, (throughout the last two millennia) have been described as the mark of the beast, please tell me why I should now believe that a COVID-19 vaccine is the mark of the beast.

And let's take a trip through history and look at some very popular and persuasive predictions of the Second Coming:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictions_and_claims_for_the_Second_Coming_of_Christ

PS - How could I have forgotten Bar Codes! Yup, that too was at one time called the mark of the beast.
    No where did I say mark I said Bible prophecy and that as a whole. There is a lot more to it than just a mark.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meh. People can't even be bothered to put on a mask to protect this country.
    So will you continue to wear your mask after the mandate is lifted, like Kirk? I mean, it's for the grandmas and grandpas you know. Or will you continue to hock up loogies like the rest of us and spit on children and old people like Kirk was doing before the mask mandate?

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    To me it means I don't have to waste breath trying to charge your mind. That's the whole point of those verses.

As to being friends are we not supposed to be friendly with all?
    You are wise not to try and change my mind. Much like it would be foolish to try and change yours.

That being said. Though I don't believe like you do. I am always curious as to exactly where in your beliefs system leads you to draw these conclusions.

For instance. If you were here suggesting it's totally cool for daughters to get there father drunk and sleep with them. I'd want to know what verse supports such claims. Or if rabbits chew the cud, you could very easily find the verse supporting your claim. Amd we could discuss it's merits or lack there of.

That being said. What part of the bible makes you make the claims you made up stream?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You are wise not to try and change my mind. Much like it would be foolish to try and change yours.

That being said. Though I don't believe like you do. I am always curious as to exactly where in your beliefs system leads you to draw these conclusions.

For instance. If you were here suggesting it's totally cool for daughters to get there father drunk and sleep with them. I'd want to know what verse supports such claims. Or if rabbits chew the cud, you could very easily find the verse supporting your claim. Amd we could discuss it's merits or lack there of.

That being said. What part of the bible makes you make the claims you made up stream?
    Only thing I can tell you is from years of study and combining what is Bible prophecy to bring about what I feel/know is going to happen. We would have to sit down together and go over it.

My views are mine alone I can't say ant clergy or Dr of divinity agree with me nor do I agree with them. If you are a student of Bible prophecy for the end days certain things grab your attention.

I've come to understand that there will not be a sovereign one world government without the United States government and the citizens going along with it.
    We are being conditioned for the Great reset, New World order, one world government. It's been going on for close to a century now. Slowly we move toward acceptance with our gradual conditioning.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Only thing I can tell you is from years of study and combining what is Bible prophecy to bring about what I feel/know is going to happen. We would have to sit down together and go over it.

My views are mine alone I can't say ant clergy or Dr of divinity agree with me nor do I agree with them. If you are a student of Bible prophecy for the end days certain things grab your attention.

I've come to understand that there will not be a sovereign one world government without the United States government and the citizens going along with it.
    We are being conditioned for the Great reset, New World order, one world government. It's been going on for close to a century now. Slowly we move toward acceptance with our gradual conditioning.
    Honestly I'd enjoy that chat over drinks or cigars. But how you presented it here sounds like "confirmation bias" to me.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Honestly I'd enjoy that chat over drinks or cigars. But how you presented it here sounds like "confirmation bias" to me.
    It would be fun and interesting for myself as well. My views can change with proper enlightenment and adjust accordingly.
    Just think about where America was, and how it was in 1921 morally, religiously, and patriotic wise as a whole compared to today. In 1921 how many would accept losing sovereignty to an all powerful world government as compared to Americans today? I'll throw an opinion out says at least 60 million Americans would love to have a one world all powerful government in charge of us today. Just my opinion of course.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    It would be fun and interesting for myself as well. My views can change with proper enlightenment and adjust accordingly.
    Just think about where America was, and how it was in 1921 morally, religiously, and patriotic wise as a whole compared to today. In 1921 how many would accept losing sovereignty to an all powerful world government as compared to Americans today? I'll throw an opinion out says at least 60 million Americans would love to have a one world all powerful government in charge of us today. Just my opinion of course.
    It would be easy to agree that 20s Americans were waay more united in religion, morals, and patriotism.

Despite my views on religion, I think we could use more americans like those past folks.

Some folks prefer the guidance of religion
    Some folks require it.

Some folks prefer to "self" guide.
    Some folks can't.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Meh. People can't even be bothered to put on a mask to protect this country.
    Damn it. Accidentally gave you a like in this post. Total mistake

What a ****ing joke. **** the damn face diapers. Completely ineffective which we seen with our own eyes as numbers allegedly rose all while mandates in place. CDCs own study during the Kung Flu panic shows they are ineffective. Tons of studies before the Kung Flu happened showed the same damn thing. People need to pull their heads out their asses

**** this mask madness!!!!!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Damn it. Accidentally gave you a like in this post. Total mistake

What a ****ing joke. **** the damn face diapers. Completely ineffective which we seen with our own eyes as numbers allegedly rose all while mandates in place. CDCs own study during the Kung Flu panic shows they are ineffective. Tons of studies before the Kung Flu happened showed the same damn thing. People need to pull their heads out their asses

**** this mask madness!!!!!
    You can click on the like again and it goes away.

Top Bottom