• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In case someone isn't aware of how corporations are to be used to coerce people into accepting the jab, well, they could pay attention to the White House saying it.

And they could pay attention to how the path forward for others to follow has been demonstrated by the Israeli's.

There's lots of info out there on it all.

I puzzle at the disconnect even many very intelligent people have when they buy into our government horse trading with other governments or corporations to do that which is either unconstitutional or would be stopped by the people if our government itself did the deed...

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    In case someone isn't aware of how corporations are to be used to coerce people into accepting the jab, well, they could pay attention to the White House saying it.

And they could pay attention to how the path forward for others to follow has been demonstrated by the Israeli's.

There's lots of info out there on it all.
    From the linked article by israelnationalnews.com:
    "You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."
    Revelation 13:17

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    From the linked article by israelnationalnews.com:
    "You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."
    Revelation 13:17
    16389244.gif

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Biblical prophecy is hard to accept and has the above reactions to those who hate to admit it's happening. Slowly but happening.
    Why, pray tell, is this the mark of the beast? And why wasn't it Nero's coins, the dollar bill, credit cards, tatoos, bitcoin, embedded microchips, social security, the internet, driver's license, or any number of things that have previously declared to be the mark of the beast?

Please show your work if you're going to claim something is Biblically prophetic.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Why, pray tell, is this the mark of the beast? And why wasn't it Nero's coins, the dollar bill, credit cards, tatoos, bitcoin, embedded microchips, social security, the internet, driver's license, or any number of things that have previously declared to be the mark of the beast?

Please show your work if you're going to claim something is Biblically prophetic.
    Read the Bible. It's all in there. Not sure where Nero coins come in at 2021. I think you have been lead astray by weird beliefs. It's all about conditioning and you have been well conditioned.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Social Media Bans: Actual Real Life Edition

Why am I denied? Because **** you, that's why. Click here to appeal to the circular filing bin. In the meantime enjoy having no access to food.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Read the Bible. It's all in there. Not sure where Nero coins come in at 2021. I think you have been lead astray by weird beliefs. It's all about conditioning and you have been well conditioned.
    Nero's coins - bears the image (i.e. the mark) of a very, very evil man (i.e. the Beast).

You think I've been lead astray because I'm not jumping on everything claiming it's prediction of the Second Coming?

The point I made was that so many, many things, (throughout the last two millennia) have been described as the mark of the beast, please tell me why I should now believe that a COVID-19 vaccine is the mark of the beast.

And let's take a trip through history and look at some very popular and persuasive predictions of the Second Coming:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictions_and_claims_for_the_Second_Coming_of_Christ

PS - How could I have forgotten Bar Codes! Yup, that too was at one time called the mark of the beast.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    That is such a cop out response.

"Show your work"

"READ THE BIBLE ITS ALL THERE IN BLACK WHITE AND RED!"

Either you have ground to stand on to present your case or you don't.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0