• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are we really going down the Naomi Wolf, Rick Martin and Alex Jones rabbit holes?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    People will be standing in line to get theirs, just as they are clammering for their vaccine. This won't stop unless people say enough and refuse to go along. I, for one, see myself living on the fringes of society when this is rolled out.
    Not only will people be excited about getting their papers, they will be shaming those who do not. Everyone will become an honorary Karen. The government will not have to do much, the Karen's of the world will be the new army, supplied by the government. Biden lovers and lovers of the new world order....will do the dirty work. The government will verbally tell the Karens to stop, all the while providing material support in an unseen fashion.

Similar to the Oregon riots.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Are we really going down the Naomi Wolf, Rick Martin and Alex Jones rabbit holes?
    I wonder how many times that very comment has been said over the last 50 years; maybe not mentioning those names but certainly similar topics.

Maybe it's about time we at least listen to what is being said; after all, we were warned many times and you can see where we are today.

Oh, I forgot, the Senate will save us........

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The world is a stranger place than we can imagine and for sure and certain stranger than most wish to contemplate.

Alex Jones, he's the guy in Texas that correctly forecasted the attack on the WTC that ended up happening on *9/11. Those other two people I'm not familiar with. But I will take a look at the link and see what it has to offer.

About the push to coerce everyone into taking the jab, the White House press person said they were going to get corporations to force people to do it. That's the Isreali**model; they showed the way. That's just what the five eyes (or is it six?) are going to do.

*Why they would want mass murder to happen on that date is a fascinating study in itself.

**https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/292039

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OK, looked at it.
    There's nothing to say except ah ha, maybe people are going to catch on that the bank bug is part of the great reset, the vaccination system is part of the great reset. Oh my gosh people may even figure out what the great reset is.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Are we really going to hold up your opinion of the messenger as the standard for evaluating the message?

The technology used for this could just as easily be used with any other metric applied to any facet of a person's life. We have sitting members of congress who have already called for making lists and holding us accountable for things like how we vote. The .gov is already preparing to use contractors to scour social media for those of us posting wrongthink. From these same people we have had calls for forced reeducation.

All said and done your position isn't far from "Biden isn't coming for your guns. The Senate will protect us." Personally, when I see the situation forming up to work a certain way, I am not going to dismiss it just because of feelings pertaining to others who see it.

Now, how do you justify dismissing the idea that this would in fact place the technology in the hands of bad actors to facilitate doing exactly what they said they intend to do just because you are disinclined to trust the individuals you named?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about? Masks and Home Depots? Mandatory vaccinations? What's that got to do with vaccine passports?

Question: Have you read what the vaccine passport would actually do? Or did you just let the media work you up again by taking inflammatory headlines (and political speech) as gospel?

There's ZERO proposal it's mandatory to either get the vaccine or the passport. There's ZERO proposal you need it to travel domestically. This is in response to the private sector asking for it, not something the government came up with and is forcing out, and the private sector is developing it. I remember when INGO was all about letting the private sector decide things.

It's just a way to prove you have the vaccination for private property owners or foreign governments who want proof you are COVID negative before entry. FOR MANY OF THEM YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE VACCINATED TO GET ONE. Proof of COVID anti-bodies (meaning you had it but recovered) or a recent negative test (how recent depends on which country) will also work and would be shown on the "passport".

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    What the hell are you guys even arguing about? Masks and Home Depots? Mandatory vaccinations? What's that got to do with vaccine passports?

Question: Have you read what the vaccine passport would actually do? Or did you just let the media work you up again by taking inflammatory headlines (and political speech) as gospel?

There's ZERO proposal it's mandatory to either get the vaccine or the passport. There's ZERO proposal you need it to travel domestically. This is in response to the private sector asking for it, not something the government came up with and is forcing out, and the private sector is developing it. I remember when INGO was all about letting the private sector decide things.

It's just a way to prove you have the vaccination for private property owners or foreign governments who want proof you are COVID negative before entry. FOR MANY OF THEM YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE VACCINATED TO GET ONE. Proof of COVID anti-bodies (meaning you had it but recovered) or a recent negative test (how recent depends on which country) will also work and would be shown on the "passport".
    It's not a real gulag if it's Gulag brought to you by PepsiCo?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Question: Have you read what the vaccine passport would actually do? Or did you just let the media work you up again by taking inflammatory headlines (and political speech) as gospel?"

No, we are going down the Rick Martin brain worm hole.

It is less than optimal.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, look at the Israeli model on how it's being done to you.

Meanwhile, here's something else to mull over, pertaining to why you might be pressured into having an up to date "vaccine passport".

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't think anybody should be allowed on a public or private range or even in a gun store without showing proof of an acceptable level of firearms training.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Ain't nobody got time to investigate it!

I saw a meme, I read a tweet, and watched 30 seconds of a pundit pontificating.
    That's more than enough for me to get my pitchfork.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, those people are swimming with brain worms. No one should be listening to those grifters.
    Sorry Kirk but I had already seen a broadly similar potential outcome without any help from them. I am not abandoning that because they jumped in.

Oh,and I should add that the threats against conservatives were made and delivered without any help from or embellishment by Alex & Co.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is nothing as pitiful as a fool and nothing so abrasive as an arrogant fool.

We know our government cannot be trusted. It has broken the trust too many times to count.

We know that global corporations cannot be trusted, they are for globalism.

We know we cannot trust the media, they told us they would not cover anything that was negative to Biden.

We know we can't trust social media, they also announced they were not allowing any discussion other than the narrative and have illegally collected data many times.

We cannot trust science, it has been politicized by government/corporate/CCP funding.

We cannot trust higher education as it has been taken over by leftists and conservative thought eliminated.

We want to trust our doctors, but the organizations they work for and belong to have been politicized and driven to the left.

We know our police and military are being gutted to remove protection Americans put in place years ago.

We also know that most all of the warnings we were given concerning technology and our data have come to fruition but we can trust them to do only what they say this time.

To condescend to those that do not trust those that have failed so many times and question the powers that be is the essence of a fool...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In case someone isn't aware of how corporations are to be used to coerce people into accepting the jab, well, they could pay attention to the White House saying it.

And they could pay attention to how the path forward for others to follow has been demonstrated by the Israeli's.

There's lots of info out there on it all.

Top Bottom