• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    More accurately put, we don't have proof that it prevents transmission from, say, a non-symptomatic but vaccinated person. Thus it is best to not assume that it might. I expect that the "experts" will eventually develop enough data to say it prevents or substantially lessens the transmission.
    And if it does, so be it. That’s the risk those who choose not to get vaccinated willingly take. So get vaccinated or not—that’s everyone’s personal choice, but let’s get life back to normal (including getting rid of these damn masks!).

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Other countries tried that and it has been a disaster so far.

In the UK the NHS made special card that shows you've got your two vaccine doses to let people access restaurants, travel etc ...

Virus-Outbreak-Britain-9-2-1609542126.jpg

Well the next day the card was introduced you could already buy a fake one online without getting the vaccine.
    Thanks to folks posting close up pictures of the card, both sides, on their social media accounts.

It's the same for negative tests to travel internationally, in pretty much any airport you have folks selling forged documents now.
    Or you can print your own at home before you head to the airport.

If a special document is needed for work or any special privilege people will just get it without getting tests or vaccines.

Even when people get a genuine form of ID saying they have been vaccinated they will still have to follow social distancing, wear a mask etc.

And they are still able to get and transmit the virus (as far as we know).
    So pretty much behave as non-vaccinated people.

So why should they have special privileges over folks who didn't receive the vaccine?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Are you confusing Rick Martin or Alex Jones with the CDC? CDC website recommends masks. What are you referencing? Educate me please.
    Maybe you can do your own research. :dunno: Direct links to the CDC study shows, well within margin for error, that masks made no difference in states/cities that had zero mask mandates v/s states/cities that did. And yet they still doubled down a wearing your precious face diaper.

It's been posted several times thru all the Kung Flu related threads.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Now if you eating ice cream made other people fat, then it might be a decent analogy.
    How about peanut butter? If I eat a peanut butter sandwich, use a public restroom and get peanut butter on the door handle and someone deathly allergic touches it and gets sick or dies, we gonna ban peanut butter too?

Again, show me this vaccine prevents me from carrying and passing the virus along to people who are high risk and I'll consider it. Until then, it is 100% an individual decision.

My body - my choice. Except I'm not knowingly killing a human if I skip the unproven and essentially untested vaccine being forced upon me by the same people who believe Biden got 80 million votes and the country has suddenly been overrun with white supremacists.

I'll take "No ****ing thank you" for $400 Alex, I've had all the bat :poop: crazy I can stomach for one lifetime.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Geez, for someone who argues for a living, why are you struggling to do so effectively here. Maybe you've stubbornly latched onto an indefensible position. Cut your losses man.

Attachments

• why-are-geese-aggressive.jpg
      why-are-geese-aggressive.jpg
      370.3 KB · Views: 14

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes, precisely.

So, what is the problem? Does INGO believe the FAA will be standing at the doors to Home Depot demanding a passport?

This is a POI letter. What is the big deal?

INGO: On the TeeVee, it says that dem ill-eagle emmygrants gots diseases cause they ain't vaccinated.

Also INGO: I don't want to vaccination proof for international travel like going to Kentucky or what not.

History tells us those concerns are legitimate.

hyPTAxD.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What about individual rights? Why do we have to give up individual rights for the greater good?
    The constitution is all about individual rights not the greater good.
    The test for the State's WSH powers under the 10th Amendment and whether it infringes on individual rights is laid out in Jacobson:

Top Bottom