• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If you don't believe in the virus, please tell me you believe in the police.
    Oh I believe the virus is real, but I absolutely dont believe the numbers. When the CDCs own study show masks have done nothing, NOTHING, in slowing or stopping the spread, why would I now decide to wear one? And like I've told you several times in other threads if you have that big of a problem spitting when you talk, you are probably one that should wear one!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh I believe the virus is real, but I absolutely dont believe the numbers. When the CDCs own study show masks have done nothing, NOTHING, in slowing or stopping the spread, why would I now decide to wear one? And like I've told you several times in other threads if you have that big of a problem spitting when you talk, you are probably one that should wear one!
    My friends asked me to tell you that is a very upsetting thing for you to say.
    sheep.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If the vaccine actually prevented someone from picking up the virus and transmitting it I could see an argument for a societal responsibility to get it. It doesn't and therefore I don't.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If the vaccine actually prevented someone from picking up the virus and transmitting it I could see an argument for a societal responsibility to get it. It doesn't and therefore I don't.
    More accurately put, we don't have proof that it prevents transmission from, say, a non-symptomatic but vaccinated person. Thus it is best to not assume that it might. I expect that the "experts" will eventually develop enough data to say it prevents or substantially lessens the transmission.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The seasonal flu vaccine does not prevent transmission. I'm assuming the same for the covid. I haven't seen a scientist even suggest that it does. I don't believe they expect it to or there would be no reason to ask vaccinated or previously infected people to wear masks.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Uh-huh. My rights, my rights, my rights, don't give a hang about others. Over and over again, see it every single day.

If you don't believe in the virus, please tell me you believe in the police.:D
    1. I don't believe in fairy stories, especially after the CDC admitted masks make no significant difference.

2. People who want to make my already difficult breathing even more difficult dont need to be breathing themselves.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    "Kirk Freeman, post: 8686855, member: 960"

He works at Home Depot part of his shift is greeter duty is to ensure people wash their hands and wear a mask.

Wait. We have to wash our hands before entering a Home Depot? Because Covid?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. I don't believe in fairy stories, especially after the CDC admitted masks make no significant difference.

2. People who want to make my already difficult breathing even more difficult dont need to be breathing themselves.

1. Are you confusing Rick Martin or Alex Jones with the CDC? CDC website recommends masks. What are you referencing? Educate me please.

2. There may be medical exemptions, sure, but one's doc should make that call. All the more reason for vaccines!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    1. Are you confusing Rick Martin or Alex Jones with the CDC? CDC website recommends masks. What are you referencing? Educate me please.

2. There may be medical exemptions, sure, but one's doc should make that call. All the more reason for vaccines!
    No. It was from the [redacted] CDC.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

A defense lawyer who makes fun of the issue of rights and by extension freedom? Isn't that like a gardener who doesn't like plants?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well, wipe down with a Purell wipe or get a squirt. Sure.
    Really? Since when? And why?

I've never been asked/ordered to scrub down to enter any establishment. Granted, I haven't been to a Home Depot in years. Thanks for the heads-up; I guess I never will.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You may recall a year ago the CDC brushed off research indicating masks to be ineffective. A couplr weeks ago, the CDC released results of their own study confirming those results and responded to the evidence they generated themselves by **drumroll** doubling down on masks.

Top Bottom