• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Read the Bible. It's all in there. Not sure where Nero coins come in at 2021. I think you have been lead astray by weird beliefs. It's all about conditioning and you have been well conditioned.
    How do you know that it’s not you with the weird beliefs? It’s NOT all there. It’s what the bible says AND your interpretation read in between the lines. One can always find text to fit about any situation and any current event.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But every time someone quotes from the bible, the more ... sensitive ... among us flip out. I find it hard to believe you, of all people, are demanding someone saying 'it's all in the bible' should show their work
    It didn’t look to me like he flipped out. It looked more like he challenged someone’s statement.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How do you know that it’s not you with the weird beliefs? It’s NOT all there. It’s what the bible says AND your interpretation read in between the lines. One can always find text to fit about any situation and any current event.
    You're on page 6 I'll let you catch up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The ones who voted for Xiden did, just not in so many words. True story, some of them even claimed they were afraid Trump was too authoritarian
    That’s ridiculous. They thought Trump was the authoritarian. As I’ve said elsewhere, it’s fair to call them foolish. But it’s ridiculous to claim that they wanted an authoritarian.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can someone tell me why every damn thing in America now requires "sides"?

OK, you want to know what side I'm on? It's the that of Jesus Christ; everything is pushed to a distant second.
    It’s that part of the political spectrum. The edges of the spectrum have clearly defined sides in strict binary terms.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That’s ridiculous. They thought Trump was the authoritarian. As I’ve said elsewhere, it’s fair to call them foolish. But it’s ridiculous to claim that they wanted an authoritarian.
    I disagree. They want limited speech, limited religious rights, no firearm for citizens, no due process. Etc etc. They vote for it every few years. Maybe conscious wise they are clueless but their subconscious is screaming for an authoritarian government.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree. They want limited speech, limited religious rights, no firearm for citizens, no due process. Etc etc. They vote for it every few years. Maybe conscious wise they are clueless but their subconscious is screaming for an authoritarian government.
    And you’ve read their minds?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What I'm saying is the people herein who claimed they were worried Trump was an authoritarian are also on here every day alibiing their choice of Xiden and ignoring who is really implementing authoritarian government

The first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What I'm saying is the people herein who claimed they were worried Trump was an authoritarian are also on here every day alibiing their choice of Xiden and ignoring who is really implementing authoritarian government

The first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem
    No. JK asked you if you knew anyone who wanted an authoritarian government. You essentially said they did, but not in so many words. Well, no they didn’t.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. JK asked you if you knew anyone who wanted an authoritarian government. You essentially said they did, but not in so many words. Well, no they didn’t.
    Voting for Xiden, given what he said he wanted to do, and then defending choosing Xiden even after having seen him begin to do it is clear evidence that what they are getting is what they want. All else is rationalization and retconning

ETA: To be clear, I do believe I know INGOers who wanted an authoritarian government, based on their actions - I just don't know any that can admit it

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yes, precisely.

So, what is the problem? Does INGO believe the FAA will be standing at the doors to Home Depot demanding a passport?

This is a POI letter. What is the big deal?

INGO: On the TeeVee, it says that dem ill-eagle emmygrants gots diseases cause they ain't vaccinated.

Also INGO: I don't want to vaccination proof for international travel like going to Kentucky or what not.

Certainly, because as you know rights are only enncroached upon in big bites. No need to mind the leeches at your balls.... Hell, you didn't need them anyhow.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Voting for Xiden, given what he said he wanted to do, and then defending choosing Xiden even after having seen him begin to do it is clear evidence that what they are getting is what they want. All else is rationalization and retconning

ETA: To be clear, I do believe I know INGOers who wanted an authoritarian government, based on their actions - I just don't know any that can admit it
    OK, I'm out of the loop what's with all this "Xiden" stuff? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's the platform they keep voting for.
    Why would you assume they would pick the opposite of what they want? That doesn't make any sense.
    So you think they WANT totalitarianism. Alright. You and I want totalitarianism because everyone who voted for Trump wanted totalitarianism. That’s what they believe about Trump. So then they’d be justified, using your logic, to say we’re enemies of the US because we voted for that.

Back to real life, some Democrats believe that. That we’re the enemy. Not all. It’s the radical ones who see things only in black and white. Guess what? It’s only the radical right that thinks the same way about them. Somehow you guys are becoming radicalized and that’s leading to a dangerous place. An indicator that they’re radical is that they believe everyone to the right of them is the enemy. You guys are sounding a lot like you believe everyone to the left of you is the enemy.

Belief is extraordinarily powerful. Guard your belief. You have as much to fear from the radical elements of your own side as you do the radical elements of the other. The sophistry of radical thinking convinced people to storm the Capitol, for **** sake, under the guise of patriotism. It wasn’t clear thinking that caused that. And now the radical left is using it to turn even moderates against all the right, even the sane ones.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I voted for Trump in 2016. I knew he tended towards the authoritarian right. Overkill on law and order. I thought/think the wall is a waste of money. Trump certainly would not regard the constitution if it came between him getting what he wants. He is pragmatic to a fault. His style in business was to do whatever he wanted and battle it out in court because sometimes you get away with it. And then I voted for Trump again in 2020!

Did I vote for Trumpian totalitarianism? No. I voted against the other candidates. I judged them as worse. But by your logic I WANTED it. Which of course is radical nonsense.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I will be vaccinated fully shortly after April 6th. I look forward to seeing my parents, now both vaccinated, in person.
    It's been a year since you've seen your parents in person, all over this BS?

If so, wow, I hope you get to see them soon. Some friends of ours did this, then their dad died, not from covid. Hadn't seen him, hugged him in months. Now they wish they had seen him...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    As with one of my big brother's favorite sayings the oddest aspects of the vax passport discussions appertain to people working so very hard to avoid seeing the subject in context to where we are in prerecorded history: "There's none so blind as him what caint see nothin".

Top Bottom