• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There wasn't much time between the onset of covid and the vax, and it is possible these symptoms need more time to develop than the gap between the virus and widespread vaxxing.

My gut says the vax is causing the harm but this type of data is needed to confirm. With ~60% of the population having contracted covid, it only leaves the 40% never having it and how many of those are unvaxxed? I'm not sure we'll ever know.

I am simply stating that it needs to taken into account before we can say with confidence it's all the vax's fault.
    I've read that only 15% of the US population is completely unvaxxed.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo announced new guidance regarding mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, citing a study showing an 84 percent increase in the incidence of cardiac-related deaths which was quickly removed by Twitter from Dr. Ladapo’s account.

The analysis was conducted by the Florida Department of Health using a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This department found an 84 percent increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18 to 39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If true…

Fairly certain it is true.

another died suddenly

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Fairly certain it is true.

another died suddenly
    I’m a bit surprised the media hasn’t blacklisted the “died suddenly” phrase from their headlines yet.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Fo81hzOXgAIbvjX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

Honestly, to me, this and cases like this sound more like excuses than true medical concern. Example, what if she agreed to the vax after she woke up? I'd bet she would still be denied the transplant. Thus demonstrating it's more about organ allocation than covid protection for the patient. It's not only tragically sad, it's murderously infuriating.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Anecdotal information:

My wife's co-worker has been out from work for awhile because she got covid. I guess she's been sick for a couple of weeks now. Monday was apparently her first day back since getting sick. Since my wife's office pretty much all work remote about the only time they actually see each other is during the weekly departmental Zoom call.

My wife said her co-worker still looked pretty wrung out and when people welcomed her back and asked her about it, she was concerned. See, she had gotten her shots and at least one booster and couldn't figure out why she'd be so sick since she'd followed the science and all... Resigned, she said that after all of this she was going to get another booster so this didn't happen again.

Science.

Top Bottom