• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Mine is still off. For me anything sulfur smelling now has a metallic smell to it. Weird.
    For 22 months Doritos tasted weird to me. Just off. I had thought maybe they changed the recipe. After round 2 they are normal again.

I think the part that bothered me the most was the Covid brain fog. It’s what I imagine being stoned outta your gourd is like. Minutes felt like hours. Everything was clouded. Now I know why I’ve never gotten stoned.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's exactly how I perceived it, metallic smelling but not limited to sulfur-like things. Cigarette smoke is off (plenty of smokers outside the pool hall), bacon smells off :( but tastes fine.
    And I swear on my life my wife and I caught it late December of 19(?) before we knew it was here. Back then we lost our sense of taste, but we didnt realize what it was. We just thought that nothing tasted good to us.

Then in the middle of it we caught it again (confirmed by test this go) and this time she noticed the lack of smell/taste first. She was showering and realized the tea tree with peppermint shampoo had no smell. She had me come in and smell and sure enough, no smell at all. But I took a big enough whiff to try my best to smell something that my sinus cavity started burning from the peppermint fumes. I couldn't SMELL the peppermint, but it sure was burning my nose. It was that point we realized we had lost at least our taste that last time, if not both. We just didn't understand what was going on at the time. We had no Idea that could be a thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And just what neutral entity can study this and provide accurate data?

The government that pushed the vaccines?

Academia that pushed the vaccines?

Epidemiologists that pushed the vaccines?

Medical doctors that pushed the vaccines?

The CDC that pushed the vaccines?

Sorry but we are on our own and the people are going to have to figure this out in their own minds as there are no trusted sources and there never will be again for a very long time…
    Over the past 3 years especially the institutions of governance, business, knowledge, and reporting have earned the distrust of anyone who is paying attention. Right or left, I just can't take anyone's word for it. They tell us things we find out aren't true, and especially that we find out they know aren't true, and that's it. No more trust. They've spent it all on whateverthe**** reasons they had for lying. Masking won't help. Masking will help. Vaccines are 95% effective, almost 100% safe. Yeah. They deserve a hearty **** you from everyone.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bob we've never agreed on this as your basis for it being real is that you and family got sick. I also have gotten sick but defer from using the C19 language. I have a basis for my outlook also along with a hypothesis. I've had personal and family experiences where I didn't trust the medical system. In the past and with this latest psyop I've had dear family members killed by medical/pharma industrialization. There's a test for many things, drugs given, and side effects that can perpetuate illness and lead to death. Profit is ongoing medical visits and the sick zone. Millions of dollars paid out in civil and criminal lawsuits against big pharma supports this. This is the pattern I see and the latest innnoculation for everything aggressive campaign is the same approach, with even more devestating health results.

The board has been a great platform to sift through all the information and develop a personal hypothesis for what @Ingomike describes as

I concur 100%.

An analogy is that I was an early adopter nearly two years ago of saying "the election flu is the setup and the vax is the bioweapon". Not many agreed at the time. Bioweapon is a strong word but it gets people thinking. Soft kill and compliance testing are possibly better descriptors. It wasn't about an ego or being right, it was about being mentally independant from the herd and making decisions for myself and family. My linguistics are not any diffenent now than two years ago Although my approach may fall outside the normie herd mentality outlook, I want to make progress on learning and developing a plan to stay healthy.

My latest hypothesis revolves around germ theory not being everything we've been told it is. A lot of medicine is centered around it. My grandmother lived to be nearly 100 and never took any medicine. I continue to investigate terrain theory, our personal wellness and immunity with factors that lead to it, as an alternative to the "standard medical dialect" to support my hypothesis.

When we met and sat together at the NWI meetup in Crown Point, Fall 2021, you appeared very healthy. As explained above I feel there are so many other areas and angles to look into, not just what the current "medical science" is telling us. An example is something I think we can both relate to with cancers in our families. There are currently hundreds of studies on the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of cancers. There are a few other anti-parisitic drugs also.

The big questions are why hasn't this been looked at before and how has keeping parasites in check created wellness, in even what people call covid? Why are we to believe any or all of what has been said about an alleged virus? Could it have just been a personal immunity lapse where our bodies have rid themselves of toxins?

I still say the individuals and group that created and perpetuated, what I call a hoax, have overplayed their hand and exposed a rigged system. Great time in history, probably always, to be a skeptic outside the herd mentality. I hope and believe within 5 to 10 years there will be medical advancements for many things that could have easily been hidden to this point.

I'm just not all in on this "germ theory" . Everyone stay safe and healthy!
    Okay. I'm gonna give this a chance here. When you say "hoax" are you talking about the extent to which they overreported negative outcomes with covid to justify the horrible response to it? Or are you saying that there isn't any such thing as SARS-CoV-2 virus, or a COVID-19 disease?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Okay. I'm gonna give this a chance here. When you say "hoax" are you talking about the extent to which they overreported negative outcomes with covid to justify the horrible response to it? Or are you saying that there isn't any such thing as SARS-CoV-2 virus, or a COVID-19 disease?
    I know you're smart enough to know what a hypothesis is. After some initial research I'm leaning towards terrain theory is more important than germ theory. I honestly don't have a final answer as I'm looking into it to support my hypothesis. You may be the first to ask or respond to it, and without cursing or flipping out. Few want to be on the fringes yet it works for me. I'm not a follower. You said you work with Engineers so that'll give you a baseline to know where I'm coming from. I'm just trying to figure it out.

All this is important to discuss in order to learn and possibly get closer to the truth. I often reside on the outside of the bell curve in order to figure things out, meaning not being part of the herd mentality, an outlier seeking truth and knowledge. So now there's a discussion to learn more. I've watched some videos with Dr. Lee Merritt and one with her and Poornima Wagh, on Rumble. I've posted them before but there was no discussion.

It got me thinking about what's real about viruses and as I stated, I want to learn more. As for now, to me it was a bad flu year based on "real" numbers with scare tactics to force compliance and probably a soft kill agenda. I find it fascinating to compare Louis Pastuer vs Antoine Beauchamps work and decide what is most important. There are a lot of articles on germ vs terrain theory but I'm interested in hearing medical people today discuss it. It seems to be the foundational basis for reality on germ based modern medicine and the existence of viruses.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was at my Dr today getting a checkup.
    I talked to the nurse she said she's on heart medication since she got her covid shots. She's around 25yo.
    Very sad when people that young are now having heart problems from the vaccine pretty much forced upon our Healthcare professionals.
    If they start killing over in a few more years we are going to be in even more serious condition nationwide for the lack of Healthcare professionals.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Terrain theory?

Is this just a rehash of body humors and spirits?

W
    T
    F

My latest hypothesis revolves around germ theory not being everything we've been told it is. A lot of medicine is centered around it. My grandmother lived to be nearly 100 and never took any medicine. I continue to investigate terrain theory, our personal wellness and immunity with factors that lead to it, as an alternative to the "standard medical dialect" to support my hypothesis.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I know you're smart enough to know what a hypothesis is. After some initial research I'm leaning towards terrain theory is more important than germ theory. I honestly don't have a final answer as I'm looking into it to support my hypothesis. You may be the first to ask or respond to it, and without cursing or flipping out. Few want to be on the fringes yet it works for me. I'm not a follower. You said you work with Engineers so that'll give you a baseline to know where I'm coming from. I'm just trying to figure it out.

All this is important to discuss in order to learn and possibly get closer to the truth. I often reside on the outside of the bell curve in order to figure things out, meaning not being part of the herd mentality, an outlier seeking truth and knowledge. So now there's a discussion to learn more. I've watched some videos with Dr. Lee Merritt and one with her and Poornima Wagh, on Rumble. I've posted them before but there was no discussion.

It got me thinking about what's real about viruses and as I stated, I want to learn more. As for now, to me it was a bad flu year based on "real" numbers with scare tactics to force compliance and probably a soft kill agenda. I find it fascinating to compare Louis Pastuer vs Antoine Beauchamps work and decide what is most important. There are a lot of articles on germ vs terrain theory but I'm interested in hearing medical people today discuss it. It seems to be the foundational basis for reality on germ based modern medicine and the existence of viruses.
    The mysteries absence of "the flu" during Covid sure seems to back you up. Masking kids, shutting down schools, closing businesses and injecting people with an experimental poison will take years to recover from.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The mysteries absence of "the flu" during Covid sure seems to back you up. Masking kids, shutting down schools, closing businesses and injecting people with an experimental poison will take years to recover from.

Top Bottom