• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem I have with these "died suddenly" cases is we don't know their vax/covid statuses (or do we?). How many of them had the vax but never contracted covid since it is known that the virus can cause blood clotting and other heart/blood conditions that could cause these deaths as well.

If most of theses cases are people who were vaxxed but never got covid then there might be something there.

How do we know if it was the vax or the virus unless we have that data?

Well. The vaccine can cause myocarditis. Strokes. Etcetera. Studies prove that out. But so can covid. So the cause of these instances of otherwise healthy people dropping dead is likely multivariate.

But people sure like to be confident it's the cause they want it to be, or not to be. Each side has their medical experts saying why it either can't be anything else, or has to be something else. So then people who aren't experts start throwing their expertise-by-proxy at each other.

I'm not playing the expert-by-proxy game. Unless you're an experienced cardiologist **** the hell off with your (rhetorically "your") "medical knowledge". Just like with the climate debate. If you're not a climatologist, **** off with your "science". I'm not a cardiologist so I'm not gonna argue the medical science whether it's because of the vaccine or something else. But, I can use other facts and reasoning to arrive at an opinion on it.

For example, I don't know if Demar Hamlin was even vaccinated. I don't know if he ever had covid. I know he collapsed after a hit because of cardiac arrest. Both sides claiming what caused the cardiac arrest have plausible stories regardless of their expertise-by-proxy. Ether are plausible. What caused it? I don't know. But if I were a betting man. I might put $100 on that the vaccine caused his cardiac arrest. Not because I have any confidence in which expert to believe. I have no medical expertise by proxy of some expert I most want to believe. Hamlin's interview pushed the needle closer to the vaccine.

There might be a few plausible reasons why he might clam up about what the doctors told him. Gaming this out, if it wasn't the vaccine, the play would be to tell him to say what caused it, to remove cause for public doubt. If it was caused by the vaccine, the only play other than forcing Hamlin to lie and blame something else, is to get him to shut up about it. That's not proof. But it's enough that I'd put $100 on it.

Last edited:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Oh for ****s sake. Stop this ****ing ********. Covid is real. It sucks for some people, not for others. IT's not the killer it was made out to be BUT I IS ****ING REAL. This denier ******** only serves to make us looks like ****ing morons because it is just that, ********.

For crying out-****ing-loud. This **** is getting really hard to sift through sometimes.
    Bob we've never agreed on this as your basis for it being real is that you and family got sick. I also have gotten sick but defer from using the C19 language. I have a basis for my outlook also along with a hypothesis. I've had personal and family experiences where I didn't trust the medical system. In the past and with this latest psyop I've had dear family members killed by medical/pharma industrialization. There's a test for many things, drugs given, and side effects that can perpetuate illness and lead to death. Profit is ongoing medical visits and the sick zone. Millions of dollars paid out in civil and criminal lawsuits against big pharma supports this. This is the pattern I see and the latest innnoculation for everything aggressive campaign is the same approach, with even more devestating health results.

The board has been a great platform to sift through all the information and develop a personal hypothesis for what @Ingomike describes as
    Sorry but we are on our own and the people are going to have to figure this out in their own minds as there are no trusted sources and there never will be again for a very long time…
    I concur 100%.

An analogy is that I was an early adopter nearly two years ago of saying "the election flu is the setup and the vax is the bioweapon". Not many agreed at the time. Bioweapon is a strong word but it gets people thinking. Soft kill and compliance testing are possibly better descriptors. It wasn't about an ego or being right, it was about being mentally independant from the herd and making decisions for myself and family. My linguistics are not any diffenent now than two years ago Although my approach may fall outside the normie herd mentality outlook, I want to make progress on learning and developing a plan to stay healthy.

My latest hypothesis revolves around germ theory not being everything we've been told it is. A lot of medicine is centered around it. My grandmother lived to be nearly 100 and never took any medicine. I continue to investigate terrain theory, our personal wellness and immunity with factors that lead to it, as an alternative to the "standard medical dialect" to support my hypothesis.

I was skeptical as well, but I did get it eventually too and it was definitely... different from other ailments I've ever had. I wasn't sure what I contracted, at the time I thought it was just something I got from a snot-nosed toddler because I had almost no symptoms. But five days later I lost my smell. That's not a normal symptom of the common cold or flu (that I'm aware of).
    When we met and sat together at the NWI meetup in Crown Point, Fall 2021, you appeared very healthy. As explained above I feel there are so many other areas and angles to look into, not just what the current "medical science" is telling us. An example is something I think we can both relate to with cancers in our families. There are currently hundreds of studies on the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of cancers. There are a few other anti-parisitic drugs also.

The big questions are why hasn't this been looked at before and how has keeping parasites in check created wellness, in even what people call covid? Why are we to believe any or all of what has been said about an alleged virus? Could it have just been a personal immunity lapse where our bodies have rid themselves of toxins?

I still say the individuals and group that created and perpetuated, what I call a hoax, have overplayed their hand and exposed a rigged system. Great time in history, probably always, to be a skeptic outside the herd mentality. I hope and believe within 5 to 10 years there will be medical advancements for many things that could have easily been hidden to this point.

I'm just not all in on this "germ theory" . Everyone stay safe and healthy!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    That would seem to follow historical norms for independent minded individuals…
    Isn't it getting harder to make skeptics sound like the crazy ones?
    An enormous amount of propaganda out there keeping people divided on sickness and just about anything else. Just have to be independant and live your own best life. As stated a really terrible time to be a follower. The people and groups helping to create the chaos, divisiveness and propaganda enjoy it because it advances their agenda of control. Thankfully history hasn't been kind to the evil ones. I pay a lot less attention to it now. Being back in IL after a 9 wk warm weather winter van adventure, I have no idea what mandates or new gun issues have been created. Life is too short for that BS.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The fed killed many people via deferred treatments of routine illness, denied treatment with proven medications and applied treatments with inappropriate medications. And that's all before we even get to the untested, unknown "vaccine" that was forced upon us with the threat of government violence. As to "I had covid", well, I'm not sure what tests people are using nowadays but the PCR test was never able to diagnose infection. It can, if used correctly, identify existence. We all walk around with staphylococcus on us. But this does not mean we have a staph infection. Presence of viral DNA matter isn't necessarily the same as being infected. The PCR tests and the bastardizations used to manipulate for the results desired resulted in erroneous data. We have no idea how many deaths were from actual infections. We absolutely have no idea how many people were actually infected. But using The Man's numbers, erroneous as they be, proves there is little threat to the young-ish and healthy. And The Man's data provides no proof of "lesser" illness among the "fully" vax'd. The concoction being pushed as a vaccine Does. Not. Work. Worse still, it may be very bad to one's long-term health. Still, after admitting all their shortcomings and some of their lies, The Man insist on more and more and more injections. Something doesn't add up.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Anecdotal information:

My wife's co-worker has been out from work for awhile because she got covid. I guess she's been sick for a couple of weeks now. Monday was apparently her first day back since getting sick. Since my wife's office pretty much all work remote about the only time they actually see each other is during the weekly departmental Zoom call.

My wife said her co-worker still looked pretty wrung out and when people welcomed her back and asked her about it, she was concerned. See, she had gotten her shots and at least one booster and couldn't figure out why she'd be so sick since she'd followed the science and all... Resigned, she said that after all of this she was going to get another booster so this didn't happen again.

Science.
    Isn’t that the very definition of insanity?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    An enormous amount of propaganda out there keeping people divided on sickness and just about anything else. Just have to be independant and live your own best life. As stated a really terrible time to be a follower. The people and groups helping to create the chaos, divisiveness and propaganda enjoy it because it advances their agenda of control. Thankfully history hasn't been kind to the evil ones. I pay a lot less attention to it now. Being back in IL after a 9 wk warm weather winter van adventure, I have no idea what mandates or new gun issues have been created. Life is too short for that BS.

I’ve had colds and flus for decades. Covid is different. There are a whole host of symptoms that are different. You want to be a dumbass and ignore its existence go for it. It only makes you sound ridiculous and nullifies every comment you make to many people.

I really can’t believe we are even having this stupid ****ing argument. “Covid isn’t real”. Let me guess birds aren’t real, the earth is flat and the govt put tracking devices in our food.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’ve had colds and flus for decades. Covid is different. There are a whole host of symptoms that are different. You want to be a dumbass and ignore its existence go for it. It only makes you sound ridiculous and nullifies every comment you make to many people.

I really can’t believe we are even having this stupid ****ing argument. “Covid isn’t real”. Let me guess birds aren’t real, the earth is flat and the govt put tracking devices in our food.
    Who are you talking to?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OIP.TQgqS6lWWEW5JJ2gxpxIfwHaEK

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Bob, I am not a scientist but when I look at the whole situation I believe it can be broken down into two main pieces. It appears to me you guys are at odds over the two pieces.

First piece is the virus itself. The CDC itself has four main classes of viruses and hundreds of sub-types. The virus is real, but no more real than hundreds of other, some even similar viruses, though not all have exactly the same physical symptoms. It was a flu.

The second piece is the marketing hype, look at the flu from 2009, it had a very similar beginning to the wuwho flu but the hype and marketing were completely different. Covid was exploited for political gain.

I see you guys mostly talking about the two different things. The hoax is the BS that was marketed and hyped beyond all reason, most likely for political gain, then with the advent of vaccines, for corrupt money.

It seems likely the wuwho flu was created in a lab by a country that most here believe is an adversary if not outright enemy of our country and the west, is it totally unreasonable to call it a bioweapon?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Bob, I am not a scientist but when I look at the whole situation I believe it can be broken down into two main pieces. It appears to me you guys are at odds over the two pieces.

First piece is the virus itself. The CDC itself has four main classes of viruses and hundreds of sub-types. The virus is real, but no more real than hundreds of other, some even similar viruses, though not all have exactly the same physical symptoms. It was a flu.

The second piece is the marketing hype, look at the flu from 2009, it had a very similar beginning to the wuwho flu but the hype and marketing were completely different. Covid was exploited for political gain.

I see you guys mostly talking about the two different things. The hoax is the BS that was marketed and hyped beyond all reason, most likely for political gain, then with the advent of vaccines, for corrupt money.

It seems likely the wuwho flu was created in a lab by a country that most here believe is an adversary if not outright enemy of our country, is it totally unreasonable to call it a bioweapon?
    Yeah, I think the people who still hold that the covid-19 causing virus wasn't real are very few. I've read comments by a few. It is important to distinguish between the virus and the world's response to it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

It seems likely the wuwho flu was created in a lab by a country that most here believe is an adversary if not outright enemy of our country and the west, is it totally unreasonable to call it a bioweapon?
    Tom here has flat said Covid is t real for a while. That is incorrect. What I have always agreed on was the hype was bs. It was not this mass killer that was sold to us. That’s never been in question. But when you try to tell people that there is no such thing as Covid well that makes you sound stupid as ****.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Able bodies for the upcoming WWIII festivities?

Top Bottom