Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    She’s an idiot. Who knows what’s rattling around inside that numb skull. The fact that she’s even noticing something’s not right is progress.
    This is a great take. She can blame anything she wants but the reality is she, and presumably her cult followers, has noticed something is amiss; re: excess unexplained deaths among an age cohort that wouldn't be expected to experience a rapid increase in excess deaths.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 254590
    2x6x8s are down 26 cents this week.
    Lowes
    View attachment 254591
    Not sure the scaffold is high enough if you want the fall to snap their necks. If you want them to be slowly strangled by their own body weight, I'm okay with that but even then you would need a short enough rope so the initial stretch on taking up the weight didn't let their feet hit the ground

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not sure the scaffold is high enough if you want the fall to snap their necks. If you want them to be slowly strangled by their own body weight, I'm okay with that but even then you would need a short enough rope so the initial stretch on taking up the weight didn't let their feet hit the ground
    Either way would be a win.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It seems to be in our nature to overreact to the extremes as if the extreme is the norm. We hear about a kid cracking their heads when they crash their bikes and next thing you know every kid in the country is wearing a bike helmet. My wife has a friend who was so afraid of her daughter getting kidnapped (Benet-Ramsey style) she wouldn’t let her sleep in her bedroom with a window unlocked/opened.
    IKR.

We hear about a number of people dying suddenly up to a year or two after a getting vaccine, and pretty soon we're telling people to not get vaccinated.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    IKR.

We hear about a number of people dying suddenly up to a year or two after a getting vaccine, and pretty soon we're telling people to not get vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure that's because the vaccine is not very effective at anything and the side effects are much more common and serious than previously reported.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    IKR.

I’m not telling anyone to not get vaccinated. (At least I don’t remember ever telling anyone, specifically, to not get vaccinated. You do you. Believe what you want to believe. If you believe The Science (TM), please, have all the poisonous jabs you want.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I’m not telling anyone to not get vaccinated. (At least I don’t remember ever telling anyone, specifically, to not get vaccinated. You do you. Believe what you want to believe. If you believe The Science (TM), please, have all the poisonous jabs you want.
    Now you know he is really pushing compliance, not necessarily the vax. He just wants you to pick up the can when ordered to do so.

Top Bottom