• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Wait. Egg prices are high because they’re giving chickens something that halts egg production?

:scratch:

Is that really what’s going on? Or maybe someone repurposed Indy’s boner drone? :dunno:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    A might long, but worth the read if you're so inclined.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

We've been talking and posting about this for a couple years. One could see it coming. I've always posted the masks were child abuse. Participants are still pedophiles for preying on the children with experiments. Doesn't get much worse that that. Sad to see it official.

We can talk about it all we want but until the parents stand up to the medical tyranny, nothing changes. Unfortunately I'm just not that hopeful after speaking with 5 children with 9 grandchilden they need to protect. We have to keep trying to get through to the parents, everyone.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We've been talking and posting about this for a couple years. One could see it coming. I've always posted the masks were child abuse. Participants are still pedophiles for preying on the children with experiments. Doesn't get much worse that that. Sad to see it official.

We can talk about it all we want but until the parents stand up to the medical tyranny, nothing changes. Unfortunately I'm just not that hopeful after speaking with 5 children with 9 grandchilden they need to protect. We have to keep trying to get through to the parents, everyone.

It seems to be in our nature to overreact to the extremes as if the extreme is the norm. We hear about a kid cracking their heads when they crash their bikes and next thing you know every kid in the country is wearing a bike helmet. My wife has a friend who was so afraid of her daughter getting kidnapped (Benet-Ramsey style) she wouldn’t let her sleep in her bedroom with a window unlocked/opened.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Bluffton
    And that’s why if you can raise your own animals you should or at least know the family that is raising the animals. 2 years ago we started raising chickens and hogs just because it was cheaper and not shots are given. Way better than you can get from any store

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, why has the CDC been lying about this for the last two years and insisting that the mRNA “stays in the arm?” Well, the obvious answer is that the idea of the mRNA staying at the injection site is reassuring, since otherwise we could fear systemic adverse effects of precisely the sort that have emerged since rollout.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    he does seem to have a pedophilia fixation lately.
    Preying on children is pedophilia. Experiments on children is in that category. Do you want children to have an experimental innoculation required to get an education? The cartel three letter agencies are trying to normalize something evil.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    pedophilia
    Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children
    OK Larry let's call it predatory behavior on innocent children. Big pharma and medical are definitely coming after the children and young people.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Better. It's definitely not pedophilia.
    I think having children keep coming back for more and more of these innoculations, now the experimental poison ones, is demonic. I've called them much worse than pedophiles because I'm not too happy about the evil that has set this up. I hope RFK Jr. can continue to expose what is going on with the Childrens Health Defense. If Ed Dowds numbers prove correct, and they're from insurance data, then it's democide. Now it's some sick agenda to go after the children.

Call it what you want but I hope parents and grandparents, family and friends, stand up for what's right. People need to unify and not be divided about what's going on here over the use of a word. I operated as a single parent since my kids were very young and my main priority was to keep them safe from misleading information, especially something evil that could hurt them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom