Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would actually posit one of the bigger correlations of adoption is racial.

I will look for the link when I’m not on my phone but the demographics are telling. Something like 75 percent of Asians are vaccinated, whites are around 66. Both Hispanic and black are under 50.

We can debate why that is, but those are not generally regarded as GOP voting blocs.

edit - I misremembered the numbers, but I was correct on the positioning.

No doubt, but I’m talking about the demographics that show up in the total number of unvaccinated bs vaccinated. Another way of saying it, if you’re unvaccinated you’re more likely to be young than black. That’s different from saying if you’re black, you’re more likely to be unvaccinated. Both are true.

But, the point is that the high number of unvaccinated people is not that someone votes Republican. The unvaccinated capital of the US is Boulder Colorado. Or it was last I heard. Lots of crispy twig eaters there. They don’t vote Republican. They’re probably feeling a bit of confusion right now as their tribe closes ranks. :):

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, that's not what they're doing exactly.

From the article:

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People​

D2, I love your confidence in our countrymen, but I am just reporting what is happening: People are taking horse deworming medications to "treat the Covid".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    D2, I love your confidence in our countrymen, but I am just reporting what is happening: People are taking horse deworming medications to "treat the Covid".

Oh I don't doubt that there are some that are stupid enough to do that, but it's not doctors that are prescribing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom