• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why are governments all around the world using coercion against their people to get them jabbed?
    Anybody know?
    My personal theory is population control. We are already seeing information that shows a very low % of pregnancies are completed in women who have taken the vaccine. It will be years before we find out the effects on men. Only One study of 45 men was done on Sperm counts 1-2 months after vax. kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Of those 45,8 were already oligospermic(low sperm count) so the study was flawed from the start.

popular culture is starting to push tik toks, memes and Reddit posts about having kids is selfish now bc of climate change as well. Probably unrelated but only time will tell.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    D2, I love your confidence in our countrymen, but I am just reporting what is happening: People are taking horse deworming medications to "treat the Covid".

Some of this could be due to the fact that so many doctors and pharmacists won't prescribe ivermectin, even though it's been proven to be highly effective, so people try to get it on their own, only to find out it's a livestock version. There are two problems there, but started due to a problem with our medical professionals selling out the health of their patients. There was a thread in the Breakroom where someone was talking about a friend who's wife couldn't get it for her husband, even though he was having serious issues with the chinese virus. I believe this is morally and ethically wrong of the medical industry.

I also don't discount stupid people... ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My personal theory is population control. We are already seeing information that shows a very low % of pregnancies are completed in women who have taken the vaccine. It will be years before we find out the effects on men. Only One study of 45 men was done on Sperm counts 1-2 months after vax. kinda ridiculous if you ask me. Of those 45,8 were already oligospermic(low sperm count) so the study was flawed from the start.

popular culture is starting to push tik toks, memes and Reddit posts about having kids is selfish now bc of climate change as well. Probably unrelated but only time will tell.

I think the simpler cause is more likely. The bat **** crazy leaders are as bat **** crazy as the bat **** crazy voters who voted for them.

And about the tik tok ho's, it's not selfishness to tell those people that they're ****ing idiots. It's a public service.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Straight from the UK govt
    Vaccinated cases of delta 73,372 with 679 deaths

unvaccinated cases 183,133 with deaths 390

I’m not working out the math but that looks like vaccinated are dying at an alarming rate compared to the unvaccinated

I think that needs to be broken down by "contributing factors".
    For instance, I think someone more "at risk" is more likely to take the vaccine. And if they get sick, they are more likely to die.

The least at risk, or more likely to be unvaccinated. And more likely to fight it off, if they catch it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Looking back at what's already our past, the "globalists" certainly haven't been bashful about telling us their intentions in their assemblies and publications, their desires to cull the herd. Are jabs another tweak of the population and perhaps also humankind's gene pool? That could well be the case no matter what other evil has been incorporated into their plans. I've come to suspect that instituting a tradition of jabbing is part of the plan to facilitate herd management and that the social credit system is going to be the cop on the beat to make it happen. Getting that tradition established though, eh, it's getting messy.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think that needs to be broken down by "contributing factors".
    For instance, I think someone more "at risk" is more likely to take the vaccine. And if they get sick, they are more likely to die.

The least at risk, or more likely to be unvaccinated. And more likely to fight it off, if they catch it.
    Break it down however you like. Overall vaccination rate is 75% of those over 16 in the UK.
    Chart breaks down rates by age, that angle doesn’t seem to play out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Age isn't the only contributing factor.
    No, it's not. It's up there at the top of the highest correlating factors though. As discussed previously, race seems to be another highly correlating factor, at least in the US. But it's overall contribution isn't high because those demographics aren't a high portion of the population.

It still looks to me like the people who are reluctant to be vaccinated are people who are at less risk (young people), and people who don't trust TPTB. It looks like young people are becoming less reluctant, maybe because they're more susceptible to peer pressure.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, the Pfizer vax is officially FDA approved. There go all of those lawsuits trying to stop the mandates due to the "emergency" label. Take that you silly peasants... :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, the Pfizer vax is officially FDA approved. There go all of those lawsuits trying to stop the mandates due to the "emergency" label. Take that you silly peasants... :rolleyes:

That doesn't seem like the ethical motivation to approve a vaccine.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

The story reads like the whole motivation for “full approval” is to allow mandates to be legal and to continue coercing the “vaccine hesitate” into giving in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Some of this could be due to the fact that so many doctors and pharmacists won't prescribe ivermectin, even though it's been proven to be highly effective, so people try to get it on their own, only to find out it's a livestock version. There are two problems there, but started due to a problem with our medical professionals selling out the health of their patients. There was a thread in the Breakroom where someone was talking about a friend who's wife couldn't get it for her husband, even though he was having serious issues with the chinese virus. I believe this is morally and ethically wrong of the medical industry.

I also don't discount stupid people... ;)

If I read the article correctly the issue is not that the product is different, it was excessive dose. Many vet meds are exactly or very near human scrips and are taken by people but you need to know what you are doing, and in today's dumbed down world most lack the thinking ability to do it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Because it's not. If it didn't go through the full decade+ long process, it was all done for politics and money. Oh and of course, control of the population, doing away with freedom of medical choice for you and your family because Uncle Sugar knows what's best.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The story reads like the whole motivation for “full approval” is to allow mandates to be legal and to continue coercing the “vaccine hesitate” into giving in.

Let's follow the science here, our scientists put into place protocols for approving medicines, we abandon those protocols to now politically approve a drug.

Yep, follow the politics...

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So, another question...does that do away with the EUA for the other two since there's now a "FDA Approved" treatment for it? I would think so, but nothing about any of this makes any sense, anyway.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I can’t seem to find any information but now that it’s fully approved Pfizer is fully liable right?
    I asked earlier on the "FDA approval will you take" thread. Someone said they're immune from lawsuits. I'm not a lawyer, so I'll accept that answer until I hear otherwise.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I can’t seem to find any information but now that it’s fully approved Pfizer is fully liable right?

I believe both employers and the drug companies both have a waiver that is mandatory to sign before getting the jab that waives liability. We force you to take it, but if you die it's not our fault or problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom