Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't take much of this internet stuff very seriously
    That’s why I like you, just pissed me off when I saw my name and seemed like an insult then you ignored me lol. The bacon thing? Ok, ya I deserve that I guess
    I just see this issue differently.
    I’m not against the vaccine or people getting it. Doggy daddy is one of my favorite posters, he’s had it and I totally understand why and agree. I’m 34, not overweight, exercise, I don’t wanna get a vaccine that’s recently came out and not even approved yet, when my chance of survival is around the 99.8% range. I’m betting the odds of not getting side effects from the vaccine isn’t that high. Risk vs reward just doesn’t seem worth it, for me, IMO. I support you getting it. Depending on your situation, I agree with you getting it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Wait when did I say I never eat fried chicken? I also said I eat bacon, but never solo. Always on a burger or something.

I honestly don't remember. I'm just letting the meme live it's own life, bro. You can't stop it now.

Besides, you're an INGO meme now. That's a life achievement unlocked for sure. Don't question things.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Dated a girl that I didn't realize looked passingly like that until a buddy said so, then I couldn't un-see it.

It was mostly just way too much eye make-up and blonde hair, but it ruined her for me. Oh, and she was a horrible human being too.
    Be honest, she’s your one that got away isn’t she

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Be honest, she’s your one that got away isn’t she

I do have a couple of those, but not her. I was only with her for a few months. Unrelated to that point, but funny (and this is also happened a few times too), I had the uglier sister. Her sister was twice as hot, easily. I was like WTF? I was looking around for adoption papers or something.

At least now I'm to the age that mom isn't going to be better looking than daughter... My age + responsible child rearing age = :puke:

ETA: I'm no prize either and also aging like a fine vintage of unpasteurized milk. So... Double :puke: ...eventually.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I do have a couple of those, but not her. I was only with her for a few months. Unrealted to that point, but funny (and this is also happened a few times too), I had the uglier sister. Her sister was twice as hot, easily. I was like WTF? I was looking around for adoption papers or something.

At least now I'm to the age that mom isn't going to be better looking than daughter... My age + responsible child rearing age = :puke:

ETA: I'm no prize either and also aging like a fine vintage of unpasteurized milk. So... Double :puke: ...eventually.
    Older chicks are hot... :dunno:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Older chicks are hot... :dunno:

I'm already in that camp by nature. You're confusing them with "old" chicks. I'll eventually get there too.

Also... I just remembered that I used to work with a guy that had previously worked for that girl's Dad. I mentioned to him that I dated his "daughter" a few times and he immediately blurted out the name of the hot one and I was like, "no... the other one..." :facepalm:

She was decent enough looking, but she was a solid 2 next to her sister. It skewed the whole scale!

On the plus side of all of that, they both were horrible people and equally hideous on the inside. It is a funny story to tell now though.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    It's certainly not that Republicans are non-vaxers and Democrats are vaxers. Plenty of non-democrats here advocate for vaccines, if that's any indication. It looks to me like the highest correlation for a particular demographic to be un-vaccinated is age. I think that means that what is most important is perceived risk. After age, the second highest correlation looks to be politics. And I think you're right, it breaks down to trust in TPTB, and not specifically political party. Right now, more Republicans distrust government than Democrats. Remember when Democrats were saying there's no way they'd take Trump's vaccine?
    I would actually posit one of the bigger correlations of adoption is racial.

I will look for the link when I’m not on my phone but the demographics are telling. Something like 75 percent of Asians are vaccinated, whites are around 66. Both Hispanic and black are under 50.

We can debate why that is, but those are not generally regarded as GOP voting blocs.

edit - I misremembered the numbers, but I was correct on the positioning.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm already in that camp by nature. You're confusing them with "old" chicks. I'll eventually get there too.

Also... I just remembered that I used to work with a guy that had previously worked for that girl's Dad. I mentioned to him that I dated his "daughter" a few times and he immediately blurted out the name of the hot one and I was like, "no... the other one..." :facepalm:

She was decent enough looking, but she was a solid 2 next to her sister. It skewed the whole scale!

On the plus side of all of that, they both were horrible people and equally hideous on the inside. It is a funny story to tell now though.
    Even old chicks are hot. Experienced :naughty:

I mean unless you’re talking like Betty white, then again she’s hot in a weird golden girl kinda way.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Even old chicks are hot. Experienced :naughty:

I mean unless you’re talking like Betty white, then again she’s hot in a weird golden girl kinda way.

Betty White is 99 years old. I think there is a curve where one does start being hotter again because so few of us know what to expect from a human of that age. Plus, Betty has personality and that goes a long way. I should know... it's all I've got and I don't even have a good one.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Betty White is 99 years old. I think there is a curve where one does start being hotter again because so few of us know what to expect from a human of that age. Plus, Betty has personality and that goes a long way. I should know... it's all I've got and I don't even have a good one.
    I’d hate to be the one to kill Betty white by giving her a heart attack, but it’d definitely make for a hell of a story. And it’d be oddly fun :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom