Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I asked earlier on the "FDA approval will you take" thread. Someone said they're immune from lawsuits. I'm not a lawyer, so I'll accept that answer until I hear otherwise.
    My understanding is that there's a federally maintained (ie. taxpayer funded) "fund" for paying for any injuries coming from vaccines (all vaccines, not just the new ones).

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I believe both employers and the drug companies both have a waiver that is mandatory to sign before getting the jab that waives liability. We force you to take it, but if you die it's not our fault or problem.
    If I’m forced to take something I’m not signing ****. If I don’t sign it, do they not force me take it? Win win.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not really. It's just that damages would be paid from that fund rather than from the manufacturers' insurance or the manufacturers themselves.
    I think that’s what he meant. There’s no reprocussions for the manufacturer, so why would they care to ensure it’s safe without short or long term side effects?

Money is a driving factor, and this is having their cake and eating it. They’re getting rich off forced vaccinations, with no liability if it creates problems. Kinda bs

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think that’s what he meant. There’s no reprocussions for the manufacturer, so why would they care to ensure it’s safe without short or long term side effects?

Money is a driving factor, and this is having their cake and eating it. They’re getting rich off forced vaccinations, with no liability if it creates problems. Kinda bs

This. In addition, someone is possibly trading their health and well being for a pittance of a payout from this fund. Personally, I'd rather have my health and life.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, the Pfizer vax is officially FDA approved. There go all of those lawsuits trying to stop the mandates due to the "emergency" label. Take that you silly peasants... :rolleyes:

Well great, it's FDA approved!!

Here's How Much Mouse Poop, Maggots, and Cigarette Butts the FDA Allows in Your Food​

https://www.menshealth.com/health/g19543623/food-contaminants/#:~:text=The handbook allows for up,in a 24-ounce container.&text=The government permits three maggots,28-ounce can of tomatoes.&text=In a regular-sized 16,fragments and four rodent hairs.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    This. In addition, someone is possibly trading their health and well being for a pittance of a payout from this fund. Personally, I'd rather have my health and life.
    So would I, but just watch all sorts of new mandates start popping up this afternoon going forward. The last thing holding a lot of companies back was just lifted.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Gotcha. I'm just saying this isn't new with the Covid vaccine. All vaccines fall under this fund.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I understand what you're saying, but in this case employers (and in some instances the federal government) are mandating this vaccine, which makes it different.
    I don't agree with the mandates, but you're forgetting that without the MMR, DPT and other vaccines, our kids wouldn't be able to go to school barring a religious exemption. So, mandating vaccines has been going on a long time.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Includes video of what is being done in Australia.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't agree with the mandates, but you're forgetting that without the MMR, DPT and other vaccines, our kids wouldn't be able to go to school barring a religious exemption. So, mandating vaccines has been going on a long time.

I guess it's more that this isn't exactly "tried and true" technology for vaccines. Mandating a vaccine that hasn't been through the full FDA process for something that is as new as this is seems pretty unethical to me, but I'm just a dirty unwashed peasant that still believes in personal liberty.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    MMR was out for years before it became fully mandated for schools. Plenty of time to study safety before forcing it on the youth.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I guess it's more that this isn't exactly "tried and true" technology for vaccines. Mandating a vaccine that hasn't been through the full FDA process for something that is as new as this is seems pretty unethical to me, but I'm just a dirty unwashed peasant that still believes in personal liberty.
    Agree completely, except for that last part. (Edit…dirty unwashed peasant, not the personal liberty part) Unfortunately, I think with the “approval” will come mandates many of us are going to be caught up in to be able to live.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Agree completely, except for that last part. (Edit…dirty unwashed peasant, not the personal liberty part) Unfortunately, I think with the “approval” will come mandates many of us are going to be caught up in to be able to live.

Yep, exactly my point. Uncle Sugar and his paid off Doctors know better than the rest of us and now our employers will have free reign (those of us who have held off until now). Thankfully I currently have a religious exemption with my employer, but my guess is that when I go to renew it next year it may be a different story.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Yep, exactly my point. Uncle Sugar and his paid off Doctors know better than the rest of us and now our employers will have free reign (those of us who have held off until now). Thankfully I currently have a religious exemption with my employer, but my guess is that when I go to renew it next year it may be a different story.
    Methodist isn’t on the approved exemption list, I don’t think, and if it was, I don’t think it’d fly at my workplace. Head guy is ex-Lilly, ya know, so drug companies are infallible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom