• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah. I’m gonna have to vote for him again. Doesn’t change the facts.
    Maybe consider a variation of the 'golden rule', we could call it the 'boot-lift rule', you know - support the once and future nominee like you would have expected others to support [not]YourGuy™ if he had managed to pull it off

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    It’s not TDS to mention the parts of his track record that’s not good.
    When looking forward we should not look backwards. We’ve all made mistakes in our lives, so b e it. We learn and move on. Imagine having people constantly saying, yea I support Jamil…..BUT, ya know he did this and that. Constantly, every moment they can, to everyone they can, over and over again and again talk about your mistakes? Healthy? Imagine a parent or teacher doing the same.

Yes, maybe we disagree on his past but y’all need to move on and stop. It’s not healthy and only feeds the opposition. We need to move on and talk up the good things and how we need to come together and fight for our country.

We may not agree on the past but let’s look ahead and come to an agreement about the future. I bet your track record is not very good and maybe mine isn’t either but if we are to win against communism we need to stop talking about the bad focus on winning.

The left loves to hear the junk you bring up. They use it against “us” to further their agenda. Time to move on.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Kamala is not significant in the decision to replace Joe with Gavin. Whatever group the democrats figure she really represents isn't going to be voting republican regardless. The "outcry" will be like that of feminists after Bill gave his mea culpa over Monica.

I'm going to be brutal with this description, the vast majority of black Americans are still going stay on the democrat plantation for two reasons; It's what they have done for a long time, and their perception is that democrats have taken care of them.
    Disagree-
    The ONLY reason Joe hasn't been dumped for Gavin or otherwise is that they don't want Kamala, and the optics of throwing Kamala aside would be hard to come back from. You can't just tell a black woman she isn't qualified- even if she isn't qualified.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Disagree-
    The ONLY reason Joe hasn't been dumped for Gavin or otherwise is that they don't want Kamala, and the optics of throwing Kamala aside would be hard to come back from. You can't just tell a black woman she isn't qualified- even if she isn't qualified.
    I can't remember which thread I posted it in, but my prognostication....
    Newsome/ Harris '24.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Obama / Newsom
    No. Way. There is no way Big Mike is sharing a ticket with Newsome. 0bama would run the risk of being shown-up by Gav. Too risky. I really don't think Big Mike will run. I used to think that s(h)e might, but I truly don't believe Michelle wants to work that hard. Newsome on the other hand is almost certainly going to jump in. Since Gav is purported to be a white hetero male, he'll be forced to add someone that checks the appropriate boxes, a la Harris.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Disagree-

I don't disagree about the bad optics, but realistically those people will vote for any democrat over Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom