Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When looking forward we should not look backwards. We’ve all made mistakes in our lives, so b e it. We learn and move on. Imagine having people constantly saying, yea I support Jamil…..BUT, ya know he did this and that.
    At last you're acknowledging it was a mistake. That's a good first step. :):

The past is not irrelevant when there is a concern history might repeat itself. I'd like to be reassured that Trump understands why it was wrong headed to do the bump stock ban using an EO. It's not going to change my vote, because I see this election as ClownWorld™ vs not-ClownWorld™. But doing EO's for **** like that approaches clownishness.

Constantly, every moment they can, to everyone they can, over and over again and again talk about your mistakes? Healthy? Imagine a parent or teacher doing the same.
    This is not even close to relevant. Learn to accept your heroes' imperfectsions and then it won't upset you when people mention them. It's like water off a duck's ass. Yep. That sucked. Still voting for him.

Yes, maybe we disagree on his past but y’all need to move on and stop. It’s not healthy and only feeds the opposition. We need to move on and talk up the good things and how we need to come together and fight for our country.
    It's not unhealthy to talk about where we're vulnerable.

We may not agree on the past but let’s look ahead and come to an agreement about the future. I bet your track record is not very good and maybe mine isn’t either but if we are to win against communism we need to stop talking about the bad focus on winning.

Are you trying to make the case that introspection is bad? Isn't that how we improve?

The left loves to hear the junk you bring up. They use it against “us” to further their agenda. Time to move on.

I'm sure "the left" is reading this thread and wringing their hands.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Does it make a difference if someone walks into the voting booth, votes for a candidate, say Trump, while tightly pinching their nose? Does it only count for like 2/3 vote?
    A huge difference. It is why Trump lost in 2020. Republicans were not united in demanding that the anomalies be investigated by neutral investigators and adjudicated by the courts. Roberts signaled that he did not want the courts involved in this election. He was sacred to death of ANTIFA and BLM riots and lacked the balls to do what was necessary, just like the p***y that appointed him.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    But then they would seem to have to have an open primary to pick a successor so that Kamala would appear to have an equal chance.
    Good point. The easiest way to drop Kammy would be for Bidiot to complete his term but not run for reelection. Kamster could be defeated in the primary without the optics of the DNC shivving her in the back. I hadn't considered that.

Kamala..... I still think she and Newsome do some kind of do-se-do
    Well, I think that is her go-to move when she's seeking a job.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    A huge difference. It is why Trump lost in 2020. Republicans were not united in demanding that the anomalies be investigated by neutral investigators and adjudicated by the courts. Roberts signaled that he did not want the courts involved in this election. He was sacred to death of ANTIFA and BLM riots and lacked the balls to do what was necessary, just like the p***y that appointed him.
    I doubt very much that my having to breathe through my mouth while pressing the button next to Trump/Pence in 2020 had any impact on any action or inaction by Roberts.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I can hate some of his policy standpoints while still acknowledging he's the best choice presented.

I also don't think that will pass legal muster, just as I don't think the bumpstock ban will be able to stand long term.
    Imagine, if you will, a world where hillary won the 2016 election. We probably wouldn't even be alive.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    We all have opinions about Trump, about politics. In this thread we may agree or not, but so what? Are we arguing about our disagreements or are we arguing that Trump is not presidential material and should not run? If he did something you do not like, ok, say it and get over it. If I see it differently (not the same as you) then I am labeled a trump fanatic or whatever term(s) you use.

I often hear about how the left makes progress while the other party doesn’t. One reason, and it may be a big reason, is the fact that we do not get behind the best possible person toget the job done. Notice I did not say the perfect person to get the job done. We bicker, complain about crap that doesn’t make a whole lot of difference in abilities to be president. The left supports an agenda at all costs. The right, well we’re just to good for that. We need to make sure pour pick gets checkmarks in not only each category on the list but each category on everyone’s list.

What has Trump done that prevents you from voting for him in 2024? Y’all have already listed things you do not like about him, so be it; but what has he done to make you not vote for him or worse yet, not vote at all?

If you cannot find something that would prevent you from voting for him, then y‘all need to cut the you know what and stand behind him 100%.

You give the enemy ideas and opportunities. If you plan on voting for him in 2024 (if he makes it), then STOP all the negative stuff and start assisting him in building a solid foundation of supporters. Be a part of the solution.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can say, yeah, Trump **** the bed on the bumpstock thing.
    Now, how many times have you said it - and how many is enough?

Do you think you're going to change anyones mind? No? Then why keep at it? I'll tell you why, it scratches some itch in your psyche to tear down a guy you don't approve of because [not]YourGuy™ can't get it done and you're probably going to have to vote for Trump (unless you go rogue)

Maybe try to find something new about Trump to complain about? Surely there is plenty of potential grist for your mill

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    More talk, no official action…
    No, he tried. There was nothing more he could do on that subject. Congress didn't bite. Those nasty RINOs you are always ranting about saved us from him.

Trump on the 2A was good at times and bad at other times. Your refusal to accept that is truly something to behold. To me he seemed to just follow with the rage winds when they blew.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I often hear about how the left makes progress while the other party doesn’t. One reason, and it may be a big reason, is the fact that we do not get behind the best possible person toget the job done. Notice I did not say the perfect person to get the job done.
    They can't even acknowledge who that is, half of them are still trying to make DeSantis happen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom