• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why do you limit the universe of discourse? What did he order?

It’s not a foregone conclusion that he would have signed anti-gun legislation. But we will never know if he’d have signed it or not. Those battles were fought in the trenches between gun rights groups and legislators. Trump had nothing to do with those bills not getting to his desk.
    Again! The ****ing record speakers for itself. Not the BS from your anti-Trump mind…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    All TDS means is what you call people who say things you don’t like about Trump so that you don’t habe to process what was actually said.
    I’m sure most have their own definition of TDS, but to me if the line your parroting sounds like a line from PMSNBC or CNN seems an appropriate definition…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the government can ban jarts why not bumpstocks? Neither are “arms”…
    Dude. This is laughable on so many levels. But, we’ll just look at it like this. Trump ordered the BATF’kers to change the definition of “machine gun”. Now, by definition it is an arm. How is it not better to be able to field that question with honesty? Yeah. He ****ed that one up. He got some other things, which are arguably more important, right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m sure most have their own definition of TDS, but to me if the line your parroting sounds like a line from PMSNBC or CNN seems an appropriate definition…
    Parroting? See. Here’s the problem with not admitting to reality. You have to keep making **** up in your mind. I’m sure MSNBC and CNN are complaining about the BATF’kers redefining words to make a hunk of plastic a machine gun.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, soon it will be decision time. Time to either hang the TDS hat up or pull it down over your ears. At this time, Trump will be the GOP runner.

All this arguing, all this anti Trump stuff will be for naught. Y’all are either gonna have to turn your back on America or vote for the one who may save it.

I wonder who is gonna be man enough to admit they will not (did not) vote for Trump in 2024.
    Your standard for a man is pretty low. As evidenced by your candidate

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    News keeps saying Trump will beat Biden based on polls. Two things, I don't think he'll be running against Biden, so how well does he do against Newsom? The other is that you win the presidency based on the electoral college, and that's going to be controlled by the machines in big cities. He'll be up against the same groups that beat him in 2020 only now they will be stronger but more desperate. Stronger because they know they can get away with a lot more than they thought in 2020 and desperate because they think Trump will spend the next 4 years bent on revenge if elected.

Republican gains in New York came up in a kitchen table conversation, but as I pointed out, Tammany retained control of the senators, governor, and the electoral votes. Any state that has a machine working in a big city is going to have the same potential, whether it's very visible like Tammany or not. House races in districts outside the machine's control can and do go republican.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    While I disagree with the decisions that made this so; if government can ban Jarts why can they not ban a piece of plastic that attaches to a gun?

Bumpstocks are not guns…
    Done by the Trump DOJ to bypass legislation. He was embracing the administrative state to restrict the rights of Americans, most impacting his base. Why are people so afraid to criticize him? He took stances on the side of gun control and planned parenthood, but you're a RINO if you criticize him. If he says something dumb, it's just fluff. If he gets criticized- blame the media ( I hate the media, but it isn't ALWAYS wrong), we put the blinders on to his COVID gaffes, Fauci dependence, and post-election stupidity- and the man can do no wrong.

By the logic expressed here, the ATF and DOJ can weigh in on pistol braces, stocks, pistol grips, magazines, suppressors, or whatever if the King wants to bypass the people's representatives.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Exhibit A of TDS, believing things not true.

Are words the track record? No they are not, but GFGT posts and acts like it is.

Show me an actual vote, heck even a formal submission to congress but STFU with the whole words said while negotiating.
    One of us is deranged. One of us is realistic. You're just mistaken about which is which.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    News keeps saying Trump will beat Biden based on polls. Two things, I don't think he'll be running against Biden, so how well does he do against Newsom? The other is that you win the presidency based on the electoral college, and that's going to be controlled by the machines in big cities. He'll be up against the same groups that beat him in 2020 only now they will be stronger but more desperate. Stronger because they know they can get away with a lot more than they thought in 2020 and desperate because they think Trump will spend the next 4 years bent on revenge if elected.

Republican gains in New York came up in a kitchen table conversation, but as I pointed out, Tammany retained control of the senators, governor, and the electoral votes. Any state that has a machine working in a big city is going to have the same potential, whether it's very visible like Tammany or not. House races in districts outside the machine's control can and do go republican.
    How do they get Newsom with Kamala setting in the first available slot? The outcry will be deafening.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Again! The ****ing record speakers for itself. Not the BS from your anti-Trump mind…
    On the record-

How many bills have been passed by Biden?

How's your pistol brace?

Biden and Trump both embraced the ATF/DOJ bypass route.

“You’re scared of the NRA"- Donald J Trump. 45th President and HERO to some.

Don't act like that is because Trump was some bastion of pro gun defense. If one had made it to his desk, he would have signed it.
    Trump? Never

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How do they get Newsom with Kamala setting in the first available slot? The outcry will be deafening.

Kamala is not significant in the decision to replace Joe with Gavin. Whatever group the democrats figure she really represents isn't going to be voting republican regardless. The "outcry" will be like that of feminists after Bill gave his mea culpa over Monica.

I'm going to be brutal with this description, the vast majority of black Americans are still going stay on the democrat plantation for two reasons; It's what they have done for a long time, and their perception is that democrats have taken care of them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He is the only one that some here will ignore the actual words he said, while trying to twist their meaning into the opposite of what was said.
    He's also the only one that some here will ignore the actual good things he did while trying to twist the smallest negatives into outsized issues to support their baked in animus to a very, very good president by the standards of the last 30 years

Polarizing goes in both directions

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, soon it will be decision time. Time to either hang the TDS hat up or pull it down over your ears. At this time, Trump will be the GOP runner.

All this arguing, all this anti Trump stuff will be for naught.
    But ... but ... their hands will be clean, the hem of their garments spotless

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom