• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I mean at some point one must accept that one’s hero isn’t perfect. Especially when it becomes obvious he’s not. Why cling to the image of perfection?
    At some point one just gets tired of the constant TDS of the best president in our lifetimes. A TDS that is mostly virtue signaling so that one perceives they are in the cool kids...

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Well, soon it will be decision time. Time to either hang the TDS hat up or pull it down over your ears. At this time, Trump will be the GOP runner.

All this arguing, all this anti Trump stuff will be for naught. Y’all are either gonna have to turn your back on America or vote for the one who may save it.

I wonder who is gonna be man enough to admit they will not (did not) vote for Trump in 2024.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He is the only one that some here will ignore the actual words he said, while trying to twist their meaning into the opposite of what was said.
    He is the only one that has been President with its associated track record, a record you ignore to opine negatively about him.

Which came first, Trump supporters like me or TDS like you? Yep. My responses were directly encouraged to refute your TDS…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At some point one just gets tired of the constant TDS of the best president in our lifetimes. A TDS that is mostly virtue signaling so that one perceives they are in the cool kids...
    Why is it TDS so say something that’s true? Isn’t it TDSDS to get so worked up about it? It wouldn’t even phase you if you didn’t have to turn every drop of **** into lemonade.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, soon it will be decision time. Time to either hang the TDS hat up or pull it down over your ears. At this time, Trump will be the GOP runner.

All this arguing, all this anti Trump stuff will be for naught. Y’all are either gonna have to turn your back on America or vote for the one who may save it.

I wonder who is gonna be man enough to admit they will not (did not) vote for Trump in 2024.
    Several here act like their claim they will hold their nose and vote Trump if they have to, is good enough and will not have any negative affects. Not realizing they are undermining the very things they claim they support. If instead of buying in that the Russians affected the election of 2016, the pee-pee tapes, Russian collusion, impeachment, etc. even the current stuff going on against Trump, a product of tepid support, think how much more potentially if folks just supported him…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yeah. I’m gonna have to vote for him again. Doesn’t change the facts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He is the only one that has been President with its associated track record, a record you ignore to opine negatively about him.

Which came first, Trump supporters like me or TDS like you? Yep. My responses were directly encouraged to refute your TDS…
    It’s not TDS to mention the parts of his track record that’s not good.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah. I’m gonna have to vote for him again. Doesn’t change the facts.
    Don't you know that criticism is futile. Trump is going to be the GOP runner. Put it aside and get on board.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The “Derangement” part of TDS is believing things that are not true. But you guys take it that it means anything negative, true or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why is it TDS so say something that’s true? Isn’t it TDSDS to get so worked up about it? It wouldn’t even phase you if you didn’t have to turn every drop of **** into lemonade.
    The writing on the wall is clear that Trump will be the nominee. It is time to coalesce behind the nominee and stop with all the nit-picking that has addictive to so many.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't act like that is because Trump was some bastion of pro gun defense. If one had made it to his desk, he would have signed it.

The “Derangement” part of TDS is believing things that are not true. But you guys take it that it means anything negative, true or not.

Exhibit A of TDS, believing things not true.

Are words the track record? No they are not, but GFGT posts and acts like it is.

Show me an actual vote, heck even a formal submission to congress but STFU with the whole words said while negotiating.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The writing on the wall is clear that Trump will be the nominee. It is time to coalesce behind the nominee and stop with all the nit-picking that has addictive to so many.
    Nah. Again, I’m not gonna deny reality just for the sake of coalescence. And why would people who are going to vote for the guy in need of coalescence? Does it hurt your feelings? I think having a capacity to handle reality makes one stronger than needing to feed a delusion to protect one’s feelings. Repeat after me. Trump is not perfect and that’s okay.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BS’ing is not the track record. I know the cool kids say bad things about Trump and that weak people cannot resist the siren call to follow their suit…
    I don’t think you do know. I think you have to have this image in your head of the golden haired superhero with flowing cape. But what he is, is a flawed human like any other who happens to be the most likely human to face off against Democrats. That doesn’t change reality.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Exhibit A of TDS, believing things not true.

Are words the track record? No they are not, but GFGT posts and acts like it is.

Show me an actual vote, heck even a formal submission to congress but STFU with the whole words said while negotiating.
    Why do you limit the universe of discourse? What did he order?

It’s not a foregone conclusion that he would have signed anti-gun legislation. But we will never know if he’d have signed it or not. Those battles were fought in the trenches between gun rights groups and legislators. Trump had nothing to do with those bills not getting to his desk.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don’t think you do know. I think you have to have this image in your head of the golden haired superhero with flowing cape. But what he is, is a flawed human like any other who happens to be the most likely human to face off against Democrats. That doesn’t change reality.
    I have the reality of what is expressed from their TDS minds by those pretending to be conservatives…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom