• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, IUH waited until the bitter end to remove those restrictions. While other hospitals and clinics started phasing out the requirements over the last year or so when actual science was saying they did nothing, IUH waited until Bidiot ended the "emergency".

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Yep, IUH waited until the bitter end to remove those restrictions. While other hospitals and clinics started phasing out the requirements over the last year or so when actual science was saying they did nothing, IUH waited until Bidiot ended the "emergency".
    Just curious, are the vax requirements still in place for staff? I remember being worried at one time that they would refuse my wife treatment due to neither of us having it.

Now back to your previously scheduled mask conversation...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Face masks may raise risk of stillbirths, testicular dysfunction and cognitive decline due to build-up of carbon dioxide, study warns​

Alluding to the surge in stillbirths during the pandemic, the German researchers said: 'Circumstantial evidence exists that popular mask use may be related to current observations of a significant rise of 28 percent to 33 percent in stillbirths worldwide.'

'[And] reduced verbal, motor, and overall cognitive performance of two full standard deviations in scores in children born during the pandemic,' the researchers wrote in the paper, published in the journal Heliyon.

Actual study.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Coming home from work today, heading down 31 from sellersburg to Clarksville, speed limit is 50 mph in that area. I’m running right at 50, and I notice I’m gaining on the car in front of me fast. For about 2 miles, I’m stuck behind this drooling idiot going 30 mph, hitting their brakes at every intersection, side road, driveway….

I’m stuck behind them all the way to the I-65/31 interchange, where fortunately, they get in the right lane, and I pulled into the left lane. As I pulled beside them, I look over, and it’s a 30 something female, alone in the damn car, wearing a mask, and RUBBER GLOVES!!!!

I’m telling you, no one that is still scared shitless of covid should be allowed out in public, confine them to their ****ing home, put them in a facility, whatever, they should not be allowed to roam free.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Coming home from work today, heading down 31 from sellersburg to Clarksville, speed limit is 50 mph in that area. I’m running right at 50, and I notice I’m gaining on the car in front of me fast. For about 2 miles, I’m stuck behind this drooling idiot going 30 mph, hitting their brakes at every intersection, side road, driveway….

I’m stuck behind them all the way to the I-65/31 interchange, were fortunately, they get in the right lane, and I pulled into the left lane. As I pulled beside them, I look over, and it’s a 30 something female, alone in the damn car, wearing a mask, and RUBBER GLOVES!!!!

I’m telling you, no one that is still scared shitless of covid should be allowed out in public, confine them to their ****ing home, put them in a facility, whatever, they should not be allowed to roam free.
    Ya. That ***** is crazy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I’m stuck behind them all the way to the I-65/31 interchange, where fortunately, they get in the right lane, and I pulled into the left lane. As I pulled beside them, I look over, and it’s a 30 something female, alone in the damn car, wearing a mask, and RUBBER GLOVES!!!!

Ya. That ***** is crazy.
    But was she hot?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    On a side note, took my wife to IU West for a doctor's appointment yesterday and the mask dispensers and signs and any vestige of mask requirements are now gone. Only a few holdouts were seen.

Amazing. IU Health was requiring them when no-one else was. I can't believe they finally "saw the light" (or at least realized how stupid they were hanging onto the mask crap.)

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Amazing. IU Health was requiring them when no-one else was. I can't believe they finally "saw the light" (or at least realized how stupid they were hanging onto the mask crap.)
    Bet the cost of providing ppe has hit the budget limit. Their woke message is now too expensive.

Top Bottom