• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Oh. If you’re wearing a mask in your Prius, which is covered in left wing bumper stickers, I’m laughing my ass of at you.
    Darn right!
    I don't get this 'don't judge people' stuff. To be honest, I judge people all the time and I am happy to be good at it. This can be a very useful skill at times. I just don't say anything about it but it is an integral part of situational awareness.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Self-righteous people will make a point to say they’re not judging in response to someone pointing out foolishness. But isn’t it “judging” to point that out in the first place? All they’re really saying is they think they’re better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Darn right!
    I don't get this 'don't judge people' stuff. To be honest, I judge people all the time and I am happy to be good at it. This can be a very useful skill at times. I just don't say anything about it but it is an integral part of situational awareness.
    Judging is a synonym of discerning.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I remember when being masked and vaxxed was the only way to not die.

I'm still moderately upset at the people pushing it from the top, who knew it was nonsense. and I'm moderately upset at the people who followed along blindly and chastised people who dared to ask logical questions about natural immunity and wearing a dirty nasty mask all day.

My doctor's office just recently changed their masking policy. Maybe coincidentally a few weeks after I respectfully told my doctor that masking was an insane virtue signaling policy at best with no real effect.

Makes me nervous for society. How quickly people went crazy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    These studies keep coming back showing what we already have known for over 100 years. Too bad the Karens had control of the hospitals, businesses, etc. that forced these useless POSs on us for that time.

To answer the guy’s question, US Hospitals didn’t do the studies because they had already decided what “the science” was.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    To answer the guy’s question, US Hospitals didn’t do the studies because they had already decided what “the science” was.
    That is what happens when they try to mix politics with science. Real science is fact based and politics is bulls*** based so they are incompatible. When mixed, you no longer have science no matter what they call it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    T
    That is what happens when they try to mix politics with science. Real science is fact based and politics is bulls*** based so they are incompatible. When mixed, you no longer have science no matter what they call it.
    When mixed you still get bull****.
    I know I sound like a broken record but it baffles me why so many “conservatives” went along with this “science” the entire time and they’d go along with it again, if told to.

Top Bottom