• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    T

I know I sound like a broken record but it baffles me why so many “conservatives” went along with this “science” the entire time and they’d go along with it again, if told to.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe conservatives are lucky that a common trait is skepticism. It might make them more susceptible to believing wild ass conspiracy theories over publicly accepted narratives. But when the government really is doing that ****, they have a leg up on everyone else. Not everyone is skeptical.

But at this point, I don't really see why anyone would still believe in maskwearing. That lockdowns are a good remedy for pandemics. That forced vaccination was ever a good idea. Etcetera.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe conservatives are lucky that a common trait is skepticism. It might make them more susceptible to believing wild ass conspiracy theories over publicly accepted narratives. But when the government really is doing that ****, they have a leg up on everyone else. Not everyone is skeptical.

But at this point, I don't really see why anyone would still believe in maskwearing. That lockdowns are a good remedy for pandemics. That forced vaccination was ever a good idea. Etcetera.
    I think the whole forced vaccination thing is probably going to be around until the courts stop it.
    Reason 1 - It would be believable to many that it is good if we really had a "safe and effective"© vaccine. There actually are many who believe, or at least did believe, that the vaccine is "safe and effective"©. Some more are forced to believe this because it is part of the agenda they have bought into.
    Reason 2 - There are big dollars involved - and that means it doesn't matter if the vaccine is "safe and effective"© or if it is killing people - as long as big dollars can be harvested from the taxpayers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am amazed at how many medical professionals are 'bitter clingers' to the official narrative. They may have scientific training but they don't seem to want to use it

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am amazed at how many medical professionals are 'bitter clingers' to the official narrative. They may have scientific training but they don't seem to want to use it
    I’m afraid their training is more in line with following protocols and procedures than making scientific analysis.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m afraid their training is more in line with following protocols and procedures than making scientific analysis.
    And they are not taught critical thinking. They have no skills for analyzing these types of issues we discuss here. They just regurgitate the corporate line and, as you say, follow protocols and procedures…

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    From the article:
    The study found that wearing masks for extended periods of time can lead to increased carbon dioxide levels in the blood, which can cause dizziness, headaches, and other symptoms.
    But that can't be. Kirk told us masking could never hurt you and that anyone feeling these symptoms were lying fakers.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    there's more than a few of us that are still a little chapped about that. ****er has yet to acknowledge he was A.) wrong and 2.) rude as ****.
    Can't say I disagree but please let's keep it civil.

Quite a few on here have stated this from the beginning and have been ridiculed because we're not doctors. Well :p

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Why the hell are we still talking about this?
    Plague is over...
    We won.
    Well, maybe not the part about the government taking control over every single part of our lives, but...
    Get over it already. The world is full of germs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why the hell are we still talking about this?
    Plague is over...
    We won.
    Well, maybe not the part about the government taking control over every single part of our lives, but...
    Get over it already. The world is full of germs.
    The only reason I keep posting stuff is because all of the levers that were in place to foist these tyrannies in the first place are still there. When the next scare comes along nothing we've done (which ain't much) will prevent new mandates and their oppression.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The only reason I keep posting stuff is because all of the levers that were in place to foist these tyrannies in the first place are still there. When the next scare comes along nothing we've done (which ain't much) will prevent new mandates and their oppression.
    Maybe that's our fault for not fighting back enough... I refused the whole time. (well, except for at the VA) Made a big scene a few times. Lucky for me I don't live in a Nazi state like CA where I could have got thrown in jail for it.

Top Bottom