• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Haha! That is hilarious!!! One round! Whoever designed that stage is the devil in disguise! "You temptress you!!!"

I am scared to try one out because I am sure I will love it.

@Expat: Don't you have a P938 as well? That is my EDC, and I keep thinking "Why would I want a P365 when I already have a P938?" Yet... I find myself strangely drawn to it somehow...
    Yes, i have ankle carried a P938 for a year or two to church every Sunday. It is strictly ammo capacity. Without an extra mag, you have nearly as many rounds as the 938 with an extra mag.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Yes, i have ankle carried a P938 for a year or two to church every Sunday. It is strictly ammo capacity. Without an extra mag, you have nearly as many rounds as the 938 with an extra mag.

Interesting. I carry my P938 with the 7-round mag, and then carry and extra 6-round mag for a total of 13 rounds. I could carry the P365 with the 12-round mag and have about the same capacity as I do now, and not have to mess with the extra mag.

~OR~ I could carry with the 10-round mag and carry an extra 10-round mag and have a total of 20 rounds.

Both options sound appealing, but I just love my little P938!!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    and I still have to carry the extra mag because I worry more about a mag issue than running out of ammo anyway... so it doesn't help me in not carrying an extra mag. It feels good knowing you have 11 rounds in the gun.

I have those rubber sport grips on the P938 and it does feel better in the hand

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    and I still have to carry the extra mag because I worry more about a mag issue than running out of ammo anyway... so it doesn't help me in not carrying an extra mag. It feels good knowing you have 11 rounds in the gun.

I have those rubber sport grips on the P938 and it does feel better in the hand

Yeah, I have those grips as well, and love the gun...

BVnTuqx.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, it feels like a bigger gun in your hand but still conceals pretty well. But, not very many rounds, not much more than the j frame that I carried before it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I always thought that an SAO version of the P229 would really be sweet. Better to carry/conceal, but should still be a stellar shooter. Hoping Point Blank gets one as a rental so I can put it through its paces ;)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My brother picked up a 938 today. He is looking at the Sig laser on it. Anyone have other suggestions? He wants a green laser.
    Looks like he also has the Signess too now as he is already planning to get another

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Other day my wife text from work to pick up ammo on the way home. She wanted to go out shooting with her coworkers, asked to pack the Sig P228 and Mosquito. Pretty sure she's got the Signess too. Now just to get her one of her own so she'll stop trying to acquire mine.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Two weeks is way too long without a Sig post. I picked this up about a month ago, it was some distributors special in the full-size FDE with NS, got the shorter carry frame for it.

X3bJemT.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I was at Point Blank in Greenwood over the holiday weekend and stumbled upon this P225. The frame is pristine, just some finish wear on the slide and barrel. Came with three factory magazines too. They were asking 499.00 but I got it for 450.00.

FRM4Owb.jpg

Top Bottom