• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Got a call from a LGS on Thursday, and picked up my new P210A-9-TGT today.
    Its pictured here with my 18 year old P210-6.
    I hope to make it to the range tomorrow to run it through some paces.
    P210-6withP210A.JPG

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Rhino,
    Thanks, I like 'em.
    Now I can go charging through the course of fire like Rhino - a SIG in each hand shooting up all my "getting home ammo".

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Got a call from a LGS on Thursday, and picked up my new P210A-9-TGT today.
    Its pictured here with my 18 year old P210-6.
    I hope to make it to the range tomorrow to run it through some paces.
    View attachment 62974
    I've heard over the years that this is the apex of 9mm pistols. It is supposed to be match ready and the most accurate out-of-the-box 9mm pistol ever made. I always drooled over them, but never could justify the cost. You are indeed fortunate.

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Expat, I hope to get them out together soon. Maybe then I can write up some observations.

BE Mike, Even if they are considered by some to the the apex of the 9mm, and are very accurate right out of the box, modern "matches" usually require a larger magazine capacity to be competative. So these P210s are handicapped in the run and gun sports. My intent is to use this one for shooting Texas Stars as the 8 round capacity is exactly the limit for our Texas Star Matches. If one were planning to shoot USPSA matches the higher capacity of the CZ Shadow2 would be a better choice. The version with the CZ custom shop trigger upgrade is at a similar price point to the P210A. I may have gone the way of the CZ had I found one locally. I had to save up quite a while for this one. Back in the day, when I had more disposable income, I learned to appreciate the nicer triggers of the bullseye pistols. Seduced by the S&W Model 52, I've paid the price for many target pistols over the years, including Les Baer, Hammerli and a match 45 from the Army Markmanship Unit sold to civilians at Camp Perry.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Expat, I hope to get them out together soon. Maybe then I can write up some observations.

BE Mike, Even if they are considered by some to the the apex of the 9mm, and are very accurate right out of the box, modern "matches" usually require a larger magazine capacity to be competative. So these P210s are handicapped in the run and gun sports. My intent is to use this one for shooting Texas Stars as the 8 round capacity is exactly the limit for our Texas Star Matches. If one were planning to shoot USPSA matches the higher capacity of the CZ Shadow2 would be a better choice. The version with the CZ custom shop trigger upgrade is at a similar price point to the P210A. I may have gone the way of the CZ had I found one locally. I had to save up quite a while for this one. Back in the day, when I had more disposable income, I learned to appreciate the nicer triggers of the bullseye pistols. Seduced by the S&W Model 52, I've paid the price for many target pistols over the years, including Les Baer, Hammerli and a match 45 from the Army Markmanship Unit sold to civilians at Camp Perry.
    I was thinking in terms of precision pistol shooting, rather than the run and gun matches. The P 210's are far more accurate than needed for the run and gun games.

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    I was thinking in terms of precision pistol shooting, rather than the run and gun matches. The P 210's are far more accurate than needed for the run and gun games.

Agreed

Did you ever shoot Bullseye at Marion County Fish & Game Association? They used to hold the Indiana State 2700 Match there.

Top Bottom