• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Very interested to hear your thoughts. Seems like an innovative little pistol.
    It is a little thing. I laid it on top of my P938 and they are really similar in size. Barrel and grip just a little bit longer. But not by much, especially given the extra ammo capacity.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It is a little thing. I laid it on top of my P938 and they are really similar in size. Barrel and grip just a little bit longer. But not by much, especially given the extra ammo capacity.
    Awesome. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    fzQf1r1h.jpg

Not that the trigger on the P365 is bad at all, I just like upgrading my guns to get maximum performance out of them

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Just ordered my 8th Sig. I may have a problem. In my defense, two of them were gifts for family members, so, technically, I will be sitting at 6 (two of which are rifles) and I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify...right?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just ordered my 8th Sig. I may have a problem. In my defense, two of them were gifts for family members, so, technically, I will be sitting at 6 (two of which are rifles) and I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify...right?
    2 rifles and 4 handguns doesn't sound like an issue, just a good start.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I'm rooting for ya, just don't get married. :):

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Got my P365. It feels nice in the hand, but I haven't had it out to the range, yet. Cleaned it up, lubed it and everything felt better. The slide release is interesting in that it doesn't use a cutout in the slide so much as an internal bit of metal that moves with the release on the outside. It is a little stiff, so far, but we'll see how that goes after some use.

Now I'm covered for something that actually makes sense to have a 10 round magazine should I visit Colorado (since none of the other places that have 10rd limits acknowledge the IN LTCH, anyway).

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good that you have something useful. And I know they exist but states limiting rounds in a magazine are just stupid. Protect yourself, but not too much? Better than no, but still makes little sense

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got my P365 out to the range this past week. Since I don't generally reload while at the range, I only put about 65 rounds through it. Function was fine. I was also a little surprised that I was able to keep all rounds in a pretty decent circle on the target (for me anyway). I have fairly long fingers so I wasn't sure how I would do with such a narrow grip, but really had no problem. I am happy with it. I tried it out in my kydex IWB holster today. It pretty much disappears as you would expect and is quite comfortable.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    One round? :faint:

It was a stage gun on the last course of fire during a match. We got to make first contact with it when were actually shooting the stage and were limited by the course description one round.

I intend to get my hands on one soon and put some rounds through it. Based on my initial impression, though, I'll be getting rid of a gen4 G26 and a Walther PPS M2 soon.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    One round? :faint:

It was a stage gun on the last course of fire during a match. We got to make first contact with it when were actually shooting the stage and were limited by the course description one round.

I intend to get my hands on one soon and put some rounds through it. Based on my initial impression, though, I'll be getting rid of a gen4 G26 and a Walther PPS M2 soon.

Haha! That is hilarious!!! One round! Whoever designed that stage is the devil in disguise! "You temptress you!!!"

I am scared to try one out because I am sure I will love it.

@Expat: Don't you have a P938 as well? That is my EDC, and I keep thinking "Why would I want a P365 when I already have a P938?" Yet... I find myself strangely drawn to it somehow...

Top Bottom