INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This may be the best argument I've seen yet for voting for Trump:

QVaPbwS.png

Source: 25% of Feds Would Consider Leaving Their Jobs if Trump Becomes President - Management - GovExec.com

When the rubber meets the road I would guess less than 1% will follow their convictions.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Gee, maybe leftists won't feel so safe disrupting Republican (or at least Trump) events.

Just following the advice of the President of the United States: Get in their faces. Punch back twice as hard.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great news for Rubio, he'll be securiing an endorsement from Tim Scott on Tuesday. His prospects in South Carolina just started looking better. Between that and Trey Gowdy

Also a rumor that Romney will be endorsing Rubio soon

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At lest Rand Paul is polling twice as good as Bush. And the fat ass pussbag is wallowing in the mud with Santorum.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just want to be sure all voters are informed. So there are no excuses afterward.

Like I said before, the "I told you so" on this will be monumental...

Ever thought of getting some therapy for this anti-Trump obsession? Not sure it's all that healthy?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I assure you, I'm quite right in the mind. Your concern is noted.

He's got a point G. You seem obsessed. And don't get me wrong. I hate the prospect of being faced with a choice between The Donald and Hillary. I just don't think Trump necessarily represents the end of the world as much as a Hillary presidency does.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He's got a point G. And don't get me wrong. I hate the prospect of being faced with a choice between The Donald and Hillary. I just don't think Trump necessarily represents the end of the world as much as a Hillary presidency does.

I'm posting links about the Republican candidates. Take it how you will.

You seem obsessed.

I don't care. You guys seem mad, or upset, or disappointed.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    He's got a point G. You seem obsessed. And don't get me wrong. I hate the prospect of being faced with a choice between The Donald and Hillary. I just don't think Trump necessarily represents the end of the world as much as a Hillary presidency does.

I don't think Trump and Hilary are that dissimilar. They're both in it for just one person. Willing to say whatever it takes to get votes. Not principled.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think Trump and Hilary are that dissimilar. They're both in it for just one person. Willing to say whatever it takes to get votes. Not principled.

Well, one is a criminal. So there's that. And what I don't like about Trump is that I think he's lying about his newly discovered conservatism. But I do kinda almost believe him about gun control. All in all, a Trump led America is probably freer than a Hillary led America. I dunno. I just don't want to have to make that choice, and I am encouraged by tonight that I won't.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GPIA7R again.
    Apparently the forum rep software is voting for Trump. ;)

I'll admit I was surprised by Rubio's strong showing. Overall, I think it is a good thing.

There is a scenario that I don't think I've seen mentioned that bears some consideration: Trump as kingmaker. He may see his "out" as leveraging his influence to support someone he's "learned to trust" or "realizes could do a really good job" while he goes back to his true passion - himself.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whatever momentum Trump may have lost in Iowa is likely to be regained in NH. He has a 20+ lead over the field in recent polling. One week from today, and that's a big margin.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Apparently the forum rep software is voting for Trump. ;)

I'll admit I was surprised by Rubio's strong showing. Overall, I think it is a good thing.

There is a scenario that I don't think I've seen mentioned that bears some consideration: Trump as kingmaker. He may see his "out" as leveraging his influence to support someone he's "learned to trust" or "realizes could do a really good job" while he goes back to his true passion - himself.

You might be exactly right, being president is stressful and you can only make 400k a year at it. There's also a good chance he'd loose in a general election. I bet he 'decides' who the Republican nominee is and then of course said nominee will owe the Donald quite a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom