mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! I know I am late but I overslept and then we had some company this morning.

I have some things to do but there is always time to check in on INGO first! I see everyone is here and busy as usual.

Good luck on the job, Dad. Sounds perfect to me! I love part-time gigs that allow me time to do other stuff.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good morning! I know I am late but I overslept and then we had some company this morning.

I have some things to do but there is always time to check in on INGO first! I see everyone is here and busy as usual.

Good luck on the job, Dad. Sounds perfect to me! I love part-time gigs that allow me time to do other stuff.
    Afternoon mom, thanks! Part time is perfect for me. I'm planning on doing a lot of that other stuff!!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Afternoon mom, thanks! Part time is perfect for me. I'm planning on doing a lot of that other stuff!!!!

Still morning here :)

Getting close to afternoon though so I guess I should do something besides drink coffee.

Medicated both kitties and got them fed...that's about it so far. I just was chatting with a high school friend that contacted me about maybe having my son do some work for him. His family sells headstones/monuments and they hire artists to do portraits on the stones. He is impressed with my son's work and we are trying to figure out if he could work for them part-time this summer when he is not in school to get some experience and make some extra money. He'd have to probably stay with my parents when he is in the area to do it, but it might be feasible.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Still morning here :)

Getting close to afternoon though so I guess I should do something besides drink coffee.

Medicated both kitties and got them fed...that's about it so far. I just was chatting with a high school friend that contacted me about maybe having my son do some work for him. His family sells headstones/monuments and they hire artists to do portraits on the stones. He is impressed with my son's work and we are trying to figure out if he could work for them part-time this summer when he is not in school to get some experience and make some extra money. He'd have to probably stay with my parents when he is in the area to do it, but it might be feasible.
    He should stay with someone so he can save up and figure things out. It's nice when you can take a god given talent and make that your job. Seems like he has a great support system.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    In an apartment, it doesn't really count until the neighbors complain! Then you really know you've accomplished something!! :laugh:
    I'm waiting for jumpers!!
    I had a buddy who was a professional wrestler. He ate carbs and protein. His farts was legendary. He would fart in the ring and you could smell it four rolls back! He would do it restaurants and clear it out. God that man had a demon residing in his ass hole!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm waiting for jumpers!!
    I had a buddy who was a professional wrestler. He ate carbs and protein. His farts was legendary. He would fart in the ring and you could smell it four rolls back! He would do it restaurants and clear it out. God that man had a demon residing in his ass hole!!

Ummm...well, what are buddies for? :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess today is vice day for me. I went out and stocked up on rum and e-cig juice. Plus I'm farting up a storm. I'm still wondering why I seem to have the house to myself right now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom