Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm pretty clueless. So maybe see if I blow myself up first.

With 5.56 it's hard to do, most powders pretty much fill up the case at a normal charge, almost impossible to double charge them.

Different animal with 9mm. There are some powders that you can do that. Shadow & I were talking about Titegroup earlier, that's one that you could double charge without the powder running out of the case.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good morning skulldaddy! We have a sleep number bed too. I can't sleep in a bed very much at all anymore. But if I do I'm glad I have it. Amazing beds. Also there's one of the hotels in Chicago we stay at who's beds I really like

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Ugh...all you guys are a bad influence. I convinced myself that I shouldn't reload because I'm not good at paying attention to detail and being precise...but I'm pretty sure that was just a cop out to avoid it.

Now I'm considering it...:faint:

Jagee, they have a very good reloading class out at Fall Creek.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    With 5.56 it's hard to do, most powders pretty much fill up the case at a normal charge, almost impossible to double charge them.

Different animal with 9mm. There are some powders that you can do that. Shadow & I were talking about Titegroup earlier, that's one that you could double charge without the powder running out of the case.

TiteGroup and Longshot both will not overflow the case. For velocity Longshot is my go to powder. (It's cleaner the TG, too.)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good morning skulldaddy! We have a sleep number bed too. I can't sleep in a bed very much at all anymore. But if I do I'm glad I have it. Amazing beds. Also there's one of the hotels in Chicago we stay at who's beds I really like
    We love ours. But since we moved it seems to lose air after awhile. I need to take it apart and see what's up with it. I need a really stiff bed. Or my back gets out of whack.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We love ours. But since we moved it seems to lose air after awhile. I need to take it apart and see what's up with it. I need a really stiff bed. Or my back gets out of whack.

Is the settings not automatic with reduction of pressure. For what they cost I would hope so.
    We have a pillow top water bed replacement mattress (California King) with a 2" memory foam on top of that. Heaven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom