• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Is the settings not automatic with reduction of pressure. For what they cost I would hope so.
    We have a pillow top water bed replacement mattress (California King) with a 2" memory foam on top of that. Heaven.
    It worked perfect for years. But when the morons who moved it from Michigan to Cleveland set it up. They did so in a hurried fashion. I believe they didn't assemble it properly. I keep it at 100. Which is the highest. My wife's side is at 75. I think they have my side is tied in with hers. I need to take it apart and make sure that the air hoses are where they should be.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It worked perfect for years. But when the morons who moved it from Michigan to Cleveland set it up. They did so in a hurried fashion. I believe they didn't assemble it properly. I keep it at 100. Which is the highest. My wife's side is at 75. I think they have my side is tied in with hers. I need to take it apart and make sure that the air hoses are where they should be.

Maybe the Midgets just aren't blowing on the hose hard enough????

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Got any plans today Skulldaddy??
    Sorry Sam, I had to take the pooch to the poop park. Gotta get my hair cut. I got an interview with the Cleveland Indians on the 5th of February. Game day security. Since the Zamboni job didn't go my way I'll try this one. Part time gig. Winters off. It's a perfect job for me.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sorry Sam, I had to take the pooch to the poop park. Gotta get my hair cut. I got an interview with the Cleveland Indians on the 5th of February. Game day security. Since the Zamboni job didn't go my way I'll try this one. Part time gig. Winters off. It's a perfect job for me.

That could be a cool gig......

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

That would be a cool job, SD

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That could be a cool gig......
    Yes it would. I've turned down and quit a few jobs since I've been here. It makes it so much easier looking for a job when you don't really need one. But I will not work shift work anymore, I will not work early hours. And I will not work full time. This security job fulfills all things on my list. It's from April to October. And I get to watch baseball and get paid for it!! I'm hoping to make a good impression at the interview. My fingers are crossed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom